• Jun 2015

Everyone loves a good mama joke
    Attached Files

Comment

• Kluso
      Vet
      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by HDH
      This thread is for anything man. Sorry to hear about your friend. Mine passed about 6 months ago. She was my friend, I would take her over just about any human.

Hell, she was more family to me than my family.

Take care man.
      Yep. Lost my Boston right before Covid hit. They are better than Family aren’t they. Lol

Comment

• Kluso
        Vet
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by wallyd
        I totally get it. I think I suffer PTSD from my attempts at marriage. I’m so gun shy I can’t trust any of them anymore.
        I was there before. Couldn’t trust any of them again! Gave up on serious relationship and started being that guy I despised, using women for one thing. Which is not me, but in a way it was a defense mechanism I think. Then I ran into an X that was the very first one to hurt me in my teens. Said she was stupid back then and didn’t realize what she had at the time. And of course I fell for it. It’s when your not looking for a relationship is when it lays itself in your lap. You will know when it’s the right one. And when I first met her, way back then, I knew she was the one. I guess it seemed like a sign when we ran into each other over 10 years later. But I will admit it’s not easy making a marriage work. We both had a lot of baggage, not to mention how she hurt me all those years ago. Which was hard to forgive. I think the only reason we did make it was our history. Somehow we got thru the BS and are happier and more in love now, than ever before. It’s not perfect but I know she is the only one for me. She accepts/knows all my BS and still wants to grow old with me. And I do the same. That’s all that matters to me. Now watch, I said all that, I probably jinxed myself and be getting divorced myself next year. Lol. I think at this point we can make it thru anything. Covid has definitely put a lot of relationships thru hard times. Wether it’s been financial stress or just being around each other so much. Covid has been hard on relationships, that’s for sure.

Comment

• ozzy69
          Assistant Admin
          • Jun 2011

Well so everyone is aware I’m fine with this divorce.

We are very civil and plan on staying that way.

Her and I were roommates for the last couple years. I wish her nothing but happiness and a bright future.

Comment

• wallyd
            VET
            • Aug 2015

@kluso I’m happy for you brother! I too have went through the manwhore stage & honestly it gets old quick. Like you it’s just not my style. I’m not a teen or in my 20’s anymore so not really interested in the numbers game. I’m sure I’ll bounce back some day. I’ve got a very sweet, good girl now. Not one person that knows her can or will say anything negative about her. Some of my family met her one time at a family reunion & love her now!

@Ozzy there’s NO way I could be a roommate with either of my ex wives! I mean absolutely woukdnt happen! I don’t know how you can do that but more power to you! Of course my exes both had someone in bed before the sheets could even get cold so maybe that’s the difference!

Comment

• HDH
              • Jun 2015

Hell, I've been in one relationship in the last 10 years and it lasted about 5 months. I got into it knowing it wasn't going to work.

I haven't whored around since I was younger. Honestly I'd rather live without bullshit, in peace.

If the right one comes along, cool. If not, I'm good with living life by myself, I have been like this since I was a kid.

Comment

• HDH
                • Jun 2015

Attached Files

Comment

• wallyd
                  VET
                  • Aug 2015

Originally posted by HDH
                  Hell, I've been in one relationship in the last 10 years and it lasted about 5 months. I got into it knowing it wasn't going to work.

I haven't whored around since I was younger. Honestly I'd rather live without bullshit, in peace.

If the right one comes along, cool. If not, I'm good with living life by myself, I have been like this since I was a kid.
                  I hate drama/bs anymore! I’ll run from it! It’s a huge red flag for me. You know for the first time in my life I can say I don’t care if I do end up alone. I seriously would describe how I feel anymore as PTSD.

Comment

• Kluso
                    Vet
                    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by ozzy69
                    Well so everyone is aware I’m fine with this divorce.

We are very civil and plan on staying that way.

Her and I were roommates for the last couple years. I wish her nothing but happiness and a bright future.
                    That’s great. Only way I could do that is if I wasn’t still in love with her anymore. I could see myself doing that with one relationship I had in the past. I came to the realization I was never in love with her. But the other two serious relationships I still have feelings and no way I could see them with another man under the same roof. Would be torture for me.
                    Last edited by Kluso; 12-31-2021, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• HDH
                      • Jun 2015

'''''''''''''''''
                      Attached Files

Comment

• HDH
                        • Jun 2015

Attached Files

Comment

• HDH
                          • Jun 2015

So that's how they make em...

Attached Files

Comment

• HDH
                            • Jun 2015

Attached Files

Comment

• HDH
                              • Jun 2015

Attached Files

Comment

• MindlessWork
                                • Aug 2011

Life itself is bullshit.
                                “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

Working...