Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

Injection sites

Who pins in their tris or bi’s or chest?
    I’d like to know where the best place is to pin into those muscle groups.
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

I’ve done tris

Comment

• DrX
      VET
      • Oct 2021

Chest is part of the rotation and is my favorite and easiest to pin. An inch or so above the nipple center of the chest in the meatiest part. Straight in Pulp Fiction style. It is not only painless but can hold 3cc's. When you do, sit down comfortably and lean forward a bit. That will relax the chest muscles.

DrX

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I often use triceps.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• HDH
          • Jun 2015

I agree on the chest, super easy. I haven't tried more than 2ml though. Never tried tris and never will try bis, lol

I've had one peck bigger than the other one the following day a few times

Comment

• jrod
            • Jun 2010

Good info for chest injections. I’ll definitely try that. How do tri injections feel? I do calves and they are not bad at all. Never did tris though.

Comment

• willsgotrythm
              Vet
              • Jul 2012

I'm kinda scared to try chest. I've tried traps twice. The first shot was ok, the next one made me feel toxic and I had fevers for a day and a half. I've had to go further and further to the middle around my hips and upper ass. My shoulders are pretty much full of scar tissue but my quads are still good. I'm kinda scared to try tris too but maybe one day...

Comment

• jrod
                • Jun 2010

I did a chest injection yesterday with a 27g 5/8” pin. Did 1/2 cc and it feels fine. Didn’t hurt going in and no pip.
                I’d like to do my triceps next. Just gotta figure out where to pin.

Comment

• Stickler
                  VET
                  • Jun 2022

Even when I was doing ED shots, I couldn't move further than quads, delts, glutes.

After some of the PIP experiences I've had in the past, I just couldn't get past the idea of losing loss of arms or fucking up my chest. I've never used a pin smaller than 23g and typically use 22g. 1.5cc for delts, 2cc's for quads, 3cc's for glutes..

More power to you guys. The idea of shots in the chest, I said, FUCK THAT!

Comment

• Demigod
                    • Feb 2018

Butt cheeks and thighs...I try to use compounds that allow me to take one shot a week nowadays.

Comment

• PeytonManning
                      • May 2016

Never had the balls to do chest/bis. But tris feels much like my favorite inject site, real delts. Never been a glute guy, as for me that requires someone to do it for me.

Comment

• Pooh6369
                        VET
                        • Oct 2019

Do the usual glutes and delts. But when running fast acting requiring eod injects use quads and tri. Like a few people said lil nervous about chest, but going on NPP couple of weeks will give it a go

Comment

• wallyd
                          VET
                          • Aug 2015

I just used tri’s. I’ve used bi’s in the past & never used chest. Tri’s & delts are a favorite.

Comment

• Aklion
                            VET
                            • Jan 2019

I've only done one tri injection and I will never do it again. I couldn't move my arm the next day. I put biceps in the rotation when I'm pinning every day. The trick is to do the inside of the bicep. I bring my forearm up to meet my bicep without flexing my bicep and then just find the center of the muscle. Flex your bicep and then find the thickest part inside, then relax the muscle and inject there. Try to avoid visible veins if you have decently vascular biceps. It's pretty painless

Comment

• jrod
                              • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Aklion
                              I've only done one tri injection and I will never do it again. I couldn't move my arm the next day. I put biceps in the rotation when I'm pinning every day. The trick is to do the inside of the bicep. I bring my forearm up to meet my bicep without flexing my bicep and then just find the center of the muscle. Flex your bicep and then find the thickest part inside, then relax the muscle and inject there. Try to avoid visible veins if you have decently vascular biceps. It's pretty painless
                              Inside center of the bi??
                              Someone has to show a picture of where/how to do a bi shot and a tri shot.
                              Once I started using 27g 5/8” every day shots are so easy and soo much less to inject. I respond much better!

Comment

Working...