Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 12-29-2022, 11:45 PM   #16
Rebornlite
VET

Rebornlite is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod View Post
What was your dosage?
What else were you running?
I ran up to 400 mg each of Test p/ Mast p/ Tren A.

I have run lots of Mast in my day , it wasn't that.

I didn't really notice sides from Tren until after I stopped. Weird hot flashes, sweating and a general umwellness for well over a month.
Rebornlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 09:37 AM   #17
Bigpapapumpaf
VET

Bigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enoughBigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enough
I think the sides differ depending on the compound. I love tren hex ad have zero sides. Tren A is OK for me but for some reason Tren E gives me too many sides.

BPP
Bigpapapumpaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 09:59 AM   #18
DrX
VET

DrX is on a distinguished road
At my age, it is not worth it any more, even for short periods of time. It rapidly lowers my HDL levels which is extremely detrimental.

DrX
DrX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 09:23 PM   #19
Q-BaLL
VET

Q-BaLL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
i run it normally at 750 mgs per week with whatever else i run in a cycle - it has been my staple for years
750mg with no sides?

I'm thinking around 100mg to 200mg a week for 10 weeks.
Q-BaLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 08:00 PM   #20
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Yes. Tren is great. I remember I didn't think it was working lol, but it most definitely worked. Between that and the caber I couldn't keep my mind off of getting laid to the point it was counterproductive.
b52 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 04:02 PM   #21
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
OP run the same dose of masterone with the tren. It turns an unhappy cycle into a happy feel good cycle for at least for the first 8-10 weeks. There’s specific medical science behind this but I’m not gonna try to recite it now.

I’ll use tren a this season from about 12 weeks out to 1 week out. I’ll start at 100 EOD and ramp it up a bit to 150 over a few weeks and ramp the mast up along side it. First six weeks will be happy and energetic. Need vagina morning noon and night. Weeks 7-8 I’ll get quiet. Too quiet. Weeks 9-11 I’ll say things that are inappropriate and just my presence will make people uncomfortable.

But I’ll look very phucking nice.

But yea like DPH said… I’d never run the shit again at my age if I wasnt competing. Last season I couldn’t t wait to get off it. Then we went to nationals and coach wanted me to hop right back on it and I reluctantly did and felt horrible for five weeks. Of course sparrows were eating more calories than me for four of those weeks. But yea I looked polished along with the peeled.

Last edited by Darkness; 01-02-2023 at 04:08 PM..
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 10:30 PM   #22
5plates
Vet

5plates is on a distinguished road
Personally I don’t understand why anybody would run ace. 100-150 or 200mg if you’re competing of enanthate once a week and you’ll have far less prolactin levels and much stable levels as it converts. If it was good enough for Dorian it’s good enough for me.
5plates is offline   Reply With Quote