• HDH
    • Jun 2015

No goals, just keep on truckin'

Comment

• Percyy
      • May 2023

Originally posted by ozzy69
      Let’s hear them…

It’s not resolutions for us. We already all have resolve.

Goals for me

See at least 4 concerts this year
      Go to at least 2 sporting events

Race my mountain and road bike Tomasso for the first time in a long time. And hopefully my son will be right there with me race days on his bike in his race class.

Take the kids out fishing more this season than I did last season.

Tend to the garden a little better than I did this past year.

Hunt in a different state. I’ve got a solid lead on a mule dear/ antelope hunt in Wyoming on private land but it will be a do it yourself style hunt I will just have permission to hunt there is all.

Try to find love again by being more optimistic with women and not just having FWB style stuff.

You reminded me of my bike, I need to ride it more. I used to love it, but then I got bored of riding alone and I stopped.

Comment

• Q-BaLL
        VET
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Roughrydr
        She is in tge latter stages of alzheimers. She cant be alone anymore. She doesn't know how to do anything by herself. She literally cant make herself a glass of water. She woke up the other night, pulled her panties down and pissed all over the floor. So no cruises for her, or me.
        You're a good man brother. Its a horrible illness to watch a loved one go through.
        Look into Aricept if you havent already. It helped my wife's great aunt but she was so far gone that the benefit was minimal.

I wish the two of you the best brother

Comment

• Q-BaLL
          VET
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ozzy69
          Let’s hear them…

It’s not resolutions for us. We already all have resolve.

Goals for me

See at least 4 concerts this year
          Go to at least 2 sporting events

Race my mountain bike for the first time in a long time. And hopefully my son will be right there with me race days on his bike in his race class.

Take the kids out fishing more this season than I did last season.

Tend to the garden a little better than I did this past year.

Hunt in a different state. I’ve got a solid lead on a mule dear/ antelope hunt in Wyoming on private land but it will be a do it yourself style hunt I will just have permission to hunt there is all.

Try to find love again by being more optimistic with women and not just having FWB style stuff.
          The only goal I have for this year is to get myself out of my own head. If I can accomplish that It'll be a great year

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Q-BaLL
            You're a good man brother. Its a horrible illness to watch a loved one go through.
            Look into Aricept if you havent already. It helped my wife's great aunt but she was so far gone that the benefit was minimal.

I wish the two of you the best brother
            I'll mention it to her Dr. But it's not a matter of not being able to hold it. It's more like she doesn't know where the bathroom is I think. And there are a few to choose from. So I started putting puppy training pads down in the locations she normally pisses which has made my.life considerably easier. Especially in the mornings when I'm trying to get out the door to work.
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Q-BaLL
              VET
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Roughrydr
              I'll mention it to her Dr. But it's not a matter of not being able to hold it. It's more like she doesn't know where the bathroom is I think. And there are a few to choose from. So I started putting puppy training pads down in the locations she normally pisses which has made my.life considerably easier. Especially in the mornings when I'm trying to get out the door to work.
              Maybe a bedside commode would be your best option.

Comment

Working...