Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 02-15-2023, 02:33 AM   #1
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Train son

My son is 22 and has huge traps and has broad shoulders with and a slim waist. He is genetically gifted. I’m am considering getting him on gear in a couple years. What are your thoughts on this?
I would like to get him on test and primo?
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 06:06 AM   #2
Paramuscle

Paramuscle will become famous soon enough
Everyone has different opinions on these sort of things but I will tell you my personal experience.

I lifted for years and finally got to about 240 pounds, maybe a bit more.... I couldn’t gain any more weight. Literally for about 2 years, I ate consistent and trained and read and studied and tried everything I could but I could not get any bigger. I mean that I even was setting an alarm, getting up at night and eating, and then going back to bed... I was in the zone.

For years I said there is no way I am using gear. I decided that I didn’t want to take the risk and I wanted to be natural. Problem was, natural wasn’t getting me where I wanted to be. I began using gear after a prolonged period where I can honestly say that I put in the work. I didn’t BS my way through, it was religion for me.

I am currently about 295 and all I am running is 250 a week of test and 2 ius a day of hgh. Even when I stop for a while, I don’t really lose much because I personally think that I built my base. I out in years of work and built a foundation and then used the gear to push past my genetic barriers. At least, thats how I see it. So even if I miss the gym, shit the bed on my diet, whatever ..... I still don’t lose much at all.

I think that if I were going to suggest it, I would make sure I pushed that genetic potential all the way to the end and THEN decide if you want to go further. Maybe you have, I don’t know but I personally think that too many people go to the gym for a little while and then throw on gear and then later, when they don’t train or use gear, they shrivel up to nothing.

As for the safety, I will let others jump on board but for me personally, I would make sure the foundation was solid and then use the gear to push that barrier to the left more...

Its early, hopefully that made sense.

~PM
Paramuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 07:03 AM   #3
jrod

Is do like what you say.
I am hesitant to even approach this with him because it is my son. However, I know that he is maxing out about as much as he can and the more he works out and the more he eats it t just makes him big and bloated. I would like to get him to work out to where he is topped out physically and then consider putting him on a mild cycle when he hits a plateau.
Old 02-15-2023, 10:51 AM   #4
wallyd
VET

wallyd is on a distinguished road
I’d max him out naturally for sure. Let him come to you imo, maybe let him know once he is older that you have knowledge & access to products. Let him make his own decision without any pressure.
wallyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 11:38 AM   #5
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
If it were my son I would teach him just like some kid at the gym that trusted you with questions. Give him the business straight. Honestly test only less than 400EW to start. Time on = time off including PCT. Add one compound at a time and do a journey and learn.

But be straight about side effects and consequences. Like hey this will cause sleep apnea in 95% of men after a few years of use. You OK wearing a CPAP the rest of your life and/or feeling tired and shitty all the time?

At the end of the day you probabaly dont want him to depend on dad for everything so you need to teach and then turn him loose.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 01:19 PM   #6
ozzy69
Assistant Admin

ozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud of
^^^very good points
ozzy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 08:33 AM   #7
Demigod

Demigod is on a distinguished road
If it where my son I wouldn't persuade him either way. But would let him know I had knowledge and access if he decided to go that route. I could definitely teach him what not to do...lol.
Demigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 09:25 AM   #8
wallyd
VET

wallyd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
If it where my son I wouldn't persuade him either way. But would let him know I had knowledge and access if he decided to go that route. I could definitely teach him what not to do...lol.
Like button ^
wallyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 11:48 PM   #9
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
Favorite answer
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 09:20 AM   #10
Rebornlite
VET

Rebornlite is on a distinguished road
My son is a powerlifter in College. He knows that I use AAS and I have been open about that with him. We talked about AAS several times and I gave him pros and cons.

I told him what he chooses to do is up to him. I expect him to educate himself and lean on me for my advice and experience but he must make an informed decision. I refuse to be a hypocrite....
Rebornlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 11:39 PM   #11
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
How long has he been working out SERIOUSLY? What gainz has he made, like starting bdwt and now?
Old 02-21-2023, 01:26 PM   #12
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I have no more cum. I just dry heave so to speak. You want grandkids? Of course thats after quite a few years of admittedly abusing aas and not coming off for years. That said, would agree with those who recommend him building up a very somid natural base first. But if he brings up the subject its probably better that he learns from you than gym bro science. If he asks I would take the approach Darkness suggested.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 02:42 PM   #13
jrod

So, I started lifting with him when he was about 14-15 years old. We worked out together for years until he started working nights. By then we had been working out together for so long that now he goes by himself and is very dedicated to working out and gets frustrated when he misses a couple days. He prefers when we can go together because I push him harder than when he works out by himself. He has been regularly working out since he was around 17 and the two years before then was semi regularly, averaging 1-2 days per week. I’d like him to get a few more years under his belt working out naturally/clean before he even considers trying gear. Fortunately he hasn’t expressed any type of interest in steroids so far.
He has grown quite a bit. He’s about 5’9” and weighs 214. Just since the end of 2019, beginning of 2020, I’d say he’s put on roughly 20-25 lbs. I’ll see if I can find some before and now pictures. He eats the largest meals. So he gets plenty of calories to support his workouts.

He knows that I juiced and he knows I have knowledge about gear and cycles. I’ll never urge him to take but if he asks for my help, I’d rather be the one to help instead of him asking someone I don’t know.
Old 02-24-2023, 12:45 PM   #14
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Yep. Thst would be my approach as well.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 09:59 PM   #15
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod View Post
So, I started lifting with him when he was about 14-15 years old. We worked out together for years until he started working nights. By then we had been working out together for so long that now he goes by himself and is very dedicated to working out and gets frustrated when he misses a couple days. He prefers when we can go together because I push him harder than when he works out by himself. He has been regularly working out since he was around 17 and the two years before then was semi regularly, averaging 1-2 days per week. I’d like him to get a few more years under his belt working out naturally/clean before he even considers trying gear. Fortunately he hasn’t expressed any type of interest in steroids so far.
He has grown quite a bit. He’s about 5’9” and weighs 214. Just since the end of 2019, beginning of 2020, I’d say he’s put on roughly 20-25 lbs. I’ll see if I can find some before and now pictures. He eats the largest meals. So he gets plenty of calories to support his workouts.

He knows that I juiced and he knows I have knowledge about gear and cycles. I’ll never urge him to take but if he asks for my help, I’d rather be the one to help instead of him asking someone I don’t know.
That's great to hear he is dedicated to the iron brother!

I like the approach you are taking - I'd do the same. No way in heck I would ever be the one to try to get him to try gear, being a parent. If so, any bad repercussions he might suffer from gear down the road, and you would be feeling guilty AF. I wouldn't wanna live with that. However, as you said, IF he ever ponders trying it, he has you there to guide him in the right direction instead of some idiot gym rat that doesn't know dick about it.