Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 04-25-2023, 08:45 PM   #1
Puff88
VET

Puff88 is on a distinguished road
DEA changes to telehealth

Anyone been following the proposal to change regulation on telehealth prescriptions? Has it officially passed? How do you feel its really going to impact the TRT clinic scene or how they may be able to make it work with the new required in person visit every 30 days?

I really wish i can just use an actual doctor for my script but really dont know how to find a legit PCP that understands TRT, is open minded to treatment and protocols, and wont attempt to put me on some bogus dosing plan. I also dont feel like spending months interviewing random doctors.
Puff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 10:04 PM   #2
MindlessWork

MindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura about
If you are lucky to have a doc that takes appointments after work or on a Saturday that's not too bad then. It will suck that you won't be allowed to get to pick up your prescriptions at the drug store but to go to the doctor's office first.
Old 04-26-2023, 11:24 AM   #3
1bigun11

1bigun11 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puff88 View Post
Anyone been following the proposal to change regulation on telehealth prescriptions? Has it officially passed? How do you feel its really going to impact the TRT clinic scene or how they may be able to make it work with the new required in person visit every 30 days?

I really wish i can just use an actual doctor for my script but really dont know how to find a legit PCP that understands TRT, is open minded to treatment and protocols, and wont attempt to put me on some bogus dosing plan. I also dont feel like spending months interviewing random doctors.
They make it impossibly hard to do things legally, and then bitch when people just do it on their own. FTW
1bigun11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 12:43 PM   #4
MindlessWork

MindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bigun11 View Post
They make it impossibly hard to do things legally, and then bitch when people just do it on their own. FTW
Truer words never spoken and 100% agree.
Old 04-26-2023, 07:34 PM   #5
Silntrunin
VET

Silntrunin is on a distinguished road
The proposal hasn't passed yet and it will probably be a while before it does pass if it does. The government just doesn't move that quickly on stuff like this.

There is a lot of misinformation about the proposal being spread over the internet. You DON'T have to see your physician or TRT physician every 30 days.

If it does pass and go into effect you can still get it online but you'll have to visit your Dr. or a clinic Dr. in person within 30 days of it being prescribed to get your next script but it's not every 30 days.

So yes it will be more of a pain in the ass but really not as bad as everyone is making it out to be.

Again once you have that in person visit it's televisits from then on just like now.

The ironic thing is this proposal is not about TRT specifically, its about controlled substances which unfortunately testosterone falls into that catergory thanks to then senator Joe Biden who pushed to have testosterone classified as a controlled substance in 1990 I believe it was.

My resource is my attorney Rick Collins so I'm not just posting hear say or something I read online like most of the info being posted about the new proposal.

Hope this helps.
Silntrunin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 08:23 PM   #6
Puff88
VET

You actually have rick as your personal hired attorney? Thats pretty sweet. I listened to him on a guest spot for a podcast but sounds like it was early on when not much was truly known about the regulation yet.
Old 04-29-2023, 10:37 AM   #7
Silntrunin
VET

Silntrunin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puff88 View Post
You actually have rick as your personal hired attorney? Thats pretty sweet. I listened to him on a guest spot for a podcast but sounds like it was early on when not much was truly known about the regulation yet.
Yes, helped me out in a tight situation many years ago. He's the kind of guy that once he becomes your attorney he becomes your friend as well.
Can't say enough good things about the man.

The info I posted is current. He says it may be a while before the proposal gets passed if it does. So anyone looking to get on TRT should go ahead and do it.

As much as I don't care for the LGBTQ community they may be the ones that could possibly get testosterone off the controlled substance list. Keep your fingers crossed.
Silntrunin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 10:31 AM   #8
Roc
VET

Roc is on a distinguished road
Well now men have no choice to go to the black market
Roc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 01:15 PM   #9
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I recently started using peakform. I get test from a usa compounding company through them. But you have to go through labcorg or one other lab to get bloodwork done.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 06:37 PM   #10
Puff88
VET

How do you like their pricing? I was with royal medical and then tried transcend just for pricing at the time.
Old 05-02-2023, 11:41 AM   #11
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
It's high. Especially if you want to do the hgh legally. Just trt though is overpriced compared to what we are used to paying. The product is really good though. But I figured once I get the script I can supplement with cheaper products

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 05-02-2023, 07:18 PM   #12
Puff88
VET

Exactly what i do.
Old 05-08-2023, 05:51 AM   #13
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Call me stupid but what’s the reasoning behind going to a doctor to get a script if we can buy from sources?
Is it just so you have a “legit” explanation to other healthcare providers for using?
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 07:20 AM   #14
ozzy69
Assistant Admin

ozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod View Post
Call me stupid but what’s the reasoning behind going to a doctor to get a script if we can buy from sources?
Is it just so you have a “legit” explanation to other healthcare providers for using?
Legit pharma is leaps and bounds above UG.

Watson test is tested over and over and over again by labs for a reason

Hell here we can’t get a source to test anything. And when they do we find out what we thought was test was actually deca or vice versa.
ozzy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 08:55 AM   #15
Roughrydr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod View Post
Youll understandwhen youre pushing 70.

Muscle Forged In Pain