Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trapology
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by JrMaFia
    Why is it everytime i suggest something i have all the fucking wise ass vets and mods here telling me it is wrong. I am simply stating it would be good for one to incorporate this into their current routine. Of course the basics are necessary.

Now some wise ass tell me i am fucking wrong
    The simple fact your advertising it as something its not. If others see this they might get the wrong idea.

We arnt trying to bust your balls
    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Hugemidget
      • May 2007

Originally posted by JrMaFia
      Why is it everytime i suggest something i have all the fucking wise ass vets and mods here telling me it is wrong. I am simply stating it would be good for one to incorporate this into their current routine. Of course the basics are necessary.

Now some wise ass tell me i am fucking wrong
      no one said its wrong, just doesn't fit into a bodybuilders workout. You wanna do them, go ahead and do them.

Just do us a favour and go easy on the lingo
      POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

here is variation for pull ups.

Comment

• goin4275
          VET
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Hugemidget
          Thinking i may give these a shot. My shoulders have been seriously lagging. front/side/bent laterals, presses and upright rows just dont seem to be cutting it.
          hahahahha, damn i miss you bros, havent talked to my man huge in a while but i could hear you laughing all the way from here while you were typing that

dont take it too peronsal maf, these guys use to bust on my skinny ass all the time ,
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

shit, Tiny Clay is black.

Comment

• ninobambino
              • Jan 2005

Hey they incorporate holds in DogCrapp training... which a lot of people seem to like..

You take a beaten here sometimes JrMafia.... lol.. all in good humor tho....

lol.. I tried the DC routine for a bit.. n when I was doing the static holds with dumbells for chest I had 2 different people come over thinking I was struggling to lift the dumbells n come over to help.. the one actually grabbed one dumbell out of my hand..lol this was a good 45 seconds into the hold.. I guess he thought I was struggling that whole time..

Comment

• Hugemidget
                • May 2007

Originally posted by goin4275
                hahahahha, damn i miss you bros, havent talked to my man huge in a while but i could hear you laughing all the way from here while you were typing that

dont take it too peronsal maf, these guys use to bust on my skinny ass all the time ,
                zup bro!! long time no chat.
                POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• Scotsmark
                  VET
                  • Apr 2005

Does anyone here incorporate Farmer's walks for doing traps?
                  IMO this is the same idea, it'll give the muscles a good burn, it may also help increase the strength of the connecing tissues without the strain of shifting heavy weights all the time.
                  Arnold advocated doing poses and holding them after workouts to help with muscular development, if it increases muscular endurance then it could also help with strength, which equals more weight which, in turn equals more size.

Comment

• meateater

Comment

• Scotsmark
                      VET
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by meateater
                      What?

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by Scotsmark
                        What?

The farmers walk is done with more than 15lbs.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

and skirtless..

What up Scotty.

Comment

• meateater

lol

Comment

• Scotsmark
                              VET
                              • Apr 2005

Yeah, I know, the mechanics of farmers walks are more suited to heavier weights too but hey, because it isn't a common exercise doesn't mean it's wrong.
                              Oly. the whole point of a kilt is so that the sheep can't hear a fly being unzipped!

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by Scotsmark
                                Yeah, I know, the mechanics of farmers walks are more suited to heavier weights too but hey, because it isn't a common exercise doesn't mean it's wrong.
                                Oly. the whole point of a kilt is so that the sheep can't hear a fly being unzipped!
                                HAHAHA!

Comment

Working...