Gonakor

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bullet

Gonakor

Anybody know what the hell is gonakor. Is it like hcg? is it good. This dude told me it does the samething as hcg. I guess its mexican too help me out on this one fellas.
  • FContact
    • Oct 2003

Gonakor is HCG. Gonakor is just the brand name.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• bullet

I told you you a cool muthaf@#$!. Thanks man I couldn't find it but this guy said he had gonakor which is the samething. I didn't trust him I had to come to my boy FC. Thanks man How many bottles should I buy it says 10cc 250iu per cc

Originally posted by FContact
      Gonakor is HCG. Gonakor is just the brand name.

Comment

• FContact
        • Oct 2003

How long is your cycle going to be?

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• bullet

This is my first one waiting for the rest of my gear to come in. Its going to be
          1-4 test prop 50mgs mon and thurs
          1-4 test E 400 (200 on mon 200 on thurs)
          5-8 Test cyp 400mgs (mon and thurs 200)

I have a blend of two test prop50 and e 200 so thats why the first four weeks ill use that then switch to cyp is that cool?

I need to know how to do the pct. Nolv, clomid and hcg. when and doses

How long is your cycle going to be?

Comment

• FContact
            • Oct 2003

First of all make it a 10-12wk cycle 8wks won't cut it. If you want to use all those different types of esters then I suggest :

1-5 test E 400 (200 on mon 200 on thurs)
            6-10 Test cyp 400mgs (mon and thurs 200)
            11-12 Test Prop 100mg eod
            HCG 500iu e4d 1-12 (HCG on this cycle insn't really necassary for this cycle, so don't sweat it if you are having trouble getting or if it is a pain in the ass for you.

Start PCT 3days after last prop inj

If you want to do a 10wk cycle then I suggest:
            9-10 Test prop 100mg eod
            HCG 500iu e4d 1-10 (HCG on this cycle insn't really necassary for this cycle, so don't sweat it if you are having trouble getting or if it is a pain in the ass for you.

HCG after a cycle will only prolong recovery. Clomid or Nolvadex can be used post cycle for PCT.
            Clomid Day 1 300mg, Day2 200mg, Day3-14 100mg, Day 15-21 50mg
            Nolvadex 40mg for first 2wks then 20mg for additional 2wks.

Comment

• bullet

gonakor

Only thing is my prop and Eth are blends. They come in the same bottle with 200mgs of test E and 50mgs of prop. How should I run it.

First of all make it a 10-12wk cycle 8wks won't cut it. If you want to use all those different types of esters then I suggest :

1-5 test E 400 (200 on mon 200 on thurs)
              6-10 Test cyp 400mgs (mon and thurs 200)
              11-12 Test Prop 100mg eod
              HCG 500iu e4d 1-12 (HCG on this cycle insn't really necassary for this cycle, so don't sweat it if you are having trouble getting or if it is a pain in the ass for you.

If you want to do a 10wk cycle then I suggest:
              9-10 Test prop 100mg eod
              HCG 500iu e4d 1-10 (HCG on this cycle insn't really necassary for this cycle, so don't sweat it if you are having trouble getting or if it is a pain in the ass for you.

HCG after a cycle will only prolong recovery. Clomid or Nolvadex can be used post cycle for PCT.
              Clomid Day 1 300mg, Day2 200mg, Day3-14 100mg, Day 15-21 50mg
              Nolvadex 40mg for first 2wks then 20mg for additional 2wks.

Comment

Working...