X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Emedin

sust and eq

how long does it usually take for sust and eq to kick in
  • house1

i find that sus is going strong about week 4-- the eq takes about 5 weeks to really kick in full speed

Comment

• Emedin

im taking a coctail of 1cc of sust and 1cc of eq a week. should i take more?

Comment

• house1

Originally posted by Emedin
        im taking a coctail of 1cc of sust and 1cc of eq a week. should i take more?
        how many mgs per ml is each one??

if the sus is 250 mgs per ml --then you should bump it up to anther ml = 2 mls [cc's] per week - which = 500 mgs

if your eq is 200 mgs per ml then up that aswell -- 2 mls [cc's] per week = 400 mgs anything less is a waste

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by house1

if the sus is 250 mgs per ml --then you should bump it up to anther ml = 2 mls [cc's] per week - which = 500 mgs

if your eq is 200 mgs per ml then up that aswell -- 2 mls [cc's] per week = 400 mgs anything less is a waste

Right on. What is your training and cycle experience.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by house1

500/400 method is good.

Comment

• Emedin

The mgs per ml are right on.. the sust is 250 and eq is 200 thanks for that advice.. ive been lifting for aroud 3 years. this will be my 3rd cycle...im a lil disapointed so far im on my 6th shot with the sust and eq and havent noticed much.. not what i thought anyways.....soo i definitely need to inject more huh....should i inject it all at once? or take a cc of each on one day then wait till the 4th day to take the next two cc?

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Emedin
                The mgs per ml are right on.. the sust is 250 and eq is 200 thanks for that advice.. ive been lifting for aroud 3 years. this will be my 3rd cycle...im a lil disapointed so far im on my 6th shot with the sust and eq and havent noticed much.. not what i thought anyways.....soo i definitely need to inject more huh....should i inject it all at once? or take a cc of each on one day then wait till the 4th day to take the next two cc?

How many weeks have you been on your cycle? If it's only your sixth week, double both the eq and sus dose and run the cycle another 10 weeks. I like to inject twice per week.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• house1

Originally posted by liftsiron
                  How many weeks have you been on your cycle? If it's only your sixth week, double both the eq and sus dose and run the cycle another 10 weeks. I like to inject twice per week.

agreed

Comment

• Emedin

anyone ever had this problem?

so about a week ago i was doing back and it was a great workout it was the heaviest back workout i ever had actually...anyways the next day i noticed when i bent my arms this pain inside at the joint...it still hasnt gone away...it hurts to lift...when i put up the bar on the bench it hurts...when i do tris it hurs. every exercise involving movement of the elbows kills and i cant lift to my full capability...what could this be?

Comment

Working...