Getting blood tested?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Emedin

Getting blood tested?

Ive read a few threads now where people are saying they get their blood tested frequently durring their cycles. what are they testing for?
  • rado

Originally posted by Emedin
    Ive read a few threads now where people are saying they get their blood tested frequently durring their cycles. what are they testing for?
    EVERYTHING !

If you have insurance, then use it. Go to your regular PCP(Primary Care Physician) and tell him/her that you want one done, a full blood work. You'd be surprised what you can find out. I'm a huge fan on getting tested every 4 weeks while on AS. This way if something is not right, I get the proper medication to put me pback to normal.

Get your very own domain easily. Fast and professional customer service.

check this thread out that I made, worth reading ALL of it

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Get your very own domain easily. Fast and professional customer service.

Good read.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Emedin

thanks rado...but wont the steroids come up in the test? what do u tell the doctor? id feel a lil uncomfortable with him knowing

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by Emedin
          thanks rado...but wont the steroids come up in the test? what do u tell the doctor? id feel a lil uncomfortable with him knowing
          of course they will come up. A good Dr. will never turn you away from getting better. Most Dr's will give you the lecture, but you have to tell them everything in order for them to help you. It's NOT by any means breaking the law when a Dr prescribes you meds to get better

Comment

Working...