HELP PLS HGH

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Galventine

HELP PLS HGH

Basically I need help. I bought jintropin (HGH) and took it home. I put it in the freezer and basically over night it froze...basically solid. A friend who isnt that knowledgable said heat and cold destory proteins and that it was probably worthless. However another guy said its fine. I d like to know if its still going to work...also Im currently going to take it every other day in the morning on an empty stomach...Is that correct? Oh yeah and I have it in the fridge now. Is the fridge cold enough for it? God I hope I didnt destroy it. Please let me know. The GH was mixed and in bottle ready for injection
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

You should take the gh every day, it doesn't matter if you have eaten or not. We have some nice articles on GH. HGH is pretty fragile, I don't know if you destroyed yours or not.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Galventine

So your unsure as to wheter freezing would dmg it.

Comment

• house1

how much of the gh was mixed bro???

you need to run it every day or 5 on 2 off! 2 to 4 ius to start

as for freezing it not sure if you destroyed it or not--is it cloudy or still clear?? if cloudy its done bro-

i hope your only mixing one bottle at a time and not the whole kit--once mixed in bw water its only good for 2 weeks

little advice bro--you need to research things better before you jump into it-- always understand what your putting into your body before you do so!!

Comment

Working...