recovery post cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sboomer13

recovery post cycle

I just finished my 3rd cycle. my most recent cycle was 10 weeks of test cyp, at 250mg/wk and i also ran tren A 250mg eod for 7 weeks, and got descent gains. my problem is i am having trouble recovering from my workouts, HORRIBLE soreness like i have never experienced before. i know i wont recover as well right after a cycle, but i have never been in as much pain as i am now after a workout. i have been on pct for 3 weeks, running Nolva @ 20mg ed, clen @100mcg ed(which i just stopped for a week) and had been running arimidex @.5mg eod til i ran out yesterday, so for the next week i will just be running the nolva. basically what i wanna know is
    -any reason for the insane soreness?
    -does coming off tren cause it?
    -anything in my pct causing it?
    -and should i continue training as hard as i was on the gear, or should i take it back a notch since i have basically no test in my system?
    -or am i just a big pussy and should i keep lifting hard and shut the fuck up?
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

back off on your training for sure while off cycle - but IMO being off should not create the type of soreness you describe - I would get myself checked out if it continues - lots of lymes disease out there these days
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• sboomer13

wtf is lymes disease?

Comment

• JrMaFia
        BANNED for being a JETS fan
        • Oct 2007

This is normal coming off tren hence the reason i am not a fan of it. The gains are ridiculous but coming off tren sucks. WHen i came off i would feel tired all day and stay up all night and i was restless when i slept. THis means ur hormone levels are low. Tren supresses u the most out of any compound.
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
        Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
        Cassidy: Crue!
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
        Cassidy: Def Lep!
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
        Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• JrMaFia
          • Oct 2007

If u are doing any cardio cut it out or down to a minimum this will help u keep gains
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.

Comment

• sboomer13

no shit, this blows...coming off just test is nothing compared to this....as long as i can maintain most of the gains tho, it will have been worth it

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

I don't understand the soreness either post cycle unless winny was used. Normally post cycle you get a bit of a rebound in cortisol which isn't the best for holding gains but masks pain.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Thate
                Vet
                • Mar 2007

That is ALOT of tren bro, about 750mg-1g ew. It is going to take you around 3 months to recover if you are anything like I was with tren.

Back off on the training, keep protein very high, eliminate cardio, get lots of sleep. Glutamine peptides always helped me with DOMS.

Bout all you can do bro, good luck.

Comment

• JrMaFia
                  • Oct 2007

I like taking no2 before workouts it when off it gives me a pump in gym

Comment

• Thate
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by JrMaFia
                    I like taking no2 before workouts it when off it gives me a pump in gym
                    yes, creatine is a must when off imo

Comment

• makaveli25
                      VET
                      • Oct 2007

i load up on creating when i come off its helped me tremendoulsy.. I take a huge tablespoon of creatine mono before and after workouts.. Helps keep some of that fullness
                      ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• sboomer13

right now im taking glutamine, BCAAs, and of course protein shakes...i used to take creatine and NO2, but usually if i was on a cycle...u guys suggest taking that cuz it will help boost my workouts a bit? oh and also what about shit like tribulus or over the counter test boosters, worth the money at this point?

Comment

• sboomer13

Originally posted by Thate
                          That is ALOT of tren bro, about 750mg-1g ew. It is going to take you around 3 months to recover if you are anything like I was with tren.

Back off on the training, keep protein very high, eliminate cardio, get lots of sleep. Glutamine peptides always helped me with DOMS.

Bout all you can do bro, good luck.
                          if it takes 3 months to recover, should i wait at least 3 months to start my next cylce then? im preparing for my first BB show at the end of april and i wanna get 2 more solid cycles in, one this winter, and one in the spring leading right up to the show...but that will only allow for about 2, maybe 3 months off between cycles.

Comment

Working...