Liguid nov

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kman

Liguid nov

Any thoughts on products being sold as (research products) Can these be used for human consumption ..In theory?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Although thay are for research use, they are made from the highest usp grade powders. Products from any of our various sponsors are of the highest purity. Oral use only of course.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• -JP-

There fantastic for research...

Comment

• quez82
        • Jul 2003

Of course for research purposes, but oral use only
        Quez82 does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• CO-B16
          Vet
          • May 2004

drink up, ill take a shot of clomid right now.......

damn thats some nasty shit.....
          THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• freerider

liquid nav

Can anyone give me some infomation on how to take this. do you just inject it in your mouth with a dropper

Comment

• BigSickD
              Vet
              • May 2004

Originally posted by freerider
              Can anyone give me some infomation on how to take this. do you just inject it in your mouth with a dropper
              The best way for accurate dosing is to use an oral syringe or regular syringe(just take off the needle before you shoot it in your mouth). You can either shoot it directly in your mouth or mix it in juice to kill the taste.
              BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• Mick-G
                VET
                • Jan 2005

Liquid is just as accurate as the oral, just so you are getting it from someone reputable. I prefer the oral tabs.

Comment

• freerider

does it matter what kind of drink you take it with. I mean I have taken it with water and once with a beer to kill the taste

Comment

• bigkarch

the key is a GOOD REPUTABLE SOURCE..I have used nothing but orals from a research company for two years now and have good results...I bump the advice of using a syringe to calculate your dose vs a dropper or squirter...

dont forget it is used for research only...ok...research for your biology or chemistry class...

Comment

• Mick-G
                      VET
                      • Jan 2005

Yes the syringe is the way to go. I also take the nolva tab (Astra Zeneca) or pharma grade, but i heard that if you are going with the liquid, to mix it in grapefruit juice to kill the taste.

Comment

• White Knight 96

You don't have to drink it with anything but its gona taste like ass. I mix mine with cranberry juice

Comment

• NTG
                          VET
                          • Jun 2004

Oj here.
                          VET@SSB

Comment

• Watcher

I just cringe my face up and wash it down with some water. No doubt it is some foul tasting stuff.

Liquid Nolva is the perfect way to research during PCT and works like a champ!!

Comment

• MrCTD

We as research comapnies just cannot condone the ingestion. Does not mean it is not pure and clean enough to be ingested

Comment

Working...