PCT Okay?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fleetwood271

PCT Okay?

I am ending a 12 week cycle of Test E and here is the PCT my Doc gave me.

HCG
    Start 2 weeks after last injection.
    Inject 1000iu’s every other day for 20 days.

51mg Clomiphene Citrate Capsules (clomid)
    On the 5th day of HCG injection start with 1 in the morning & 1 cap at night for the 1st 7 days.
    Week 2 take 1 cap per day until completion.

Does it sound ok?

I also have some Nolva I got from a different source. Do I need it?
  • White Knight 96

as long as you don't have any signs of gyno there is no need for the nolva, it wouldn't hurt to run 20 mg ed for two weeks just to be safe

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by fleetwood271
      I am ending a 12 week cycle of Test E and here is the PCT my Doc gave me.

HCG
      Start 2 weeks after last injection.
      Inject 1000iu’s every other day for 20 days.

51mg Clomiphene Citrate Capsules (clomid)
      On the 5th day of HCG injection start with 1 in the morning & 1 cap at night for the 1st 7 days.
      Week 2 take 1 cap per day until completion.

Does it sound ok?

I also have some Nolva I got from a different source. Do I need it?

Your doc is fucked bro. You should have run the hcg at 500ius twice per week throughout the cycle, stop hcg last week of last test inject. Two weeks after last test inject start clomid 100mgs 14 days then 50mgs 14 days or until precieved recovered. Running hcg especially at such a high dose post cycle can actually inhibit htpa recovery. Now your best bet is just to run a straight clomid pct. The chances are that you don't need hcg with a test only cycle anyhow.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• fleetwood271

Originally posted by liftsiron
        Your doc is fucked bro. You should have run the hcg at 500ius twice per week throughout the cycle, stop hcg last week of last test inject. Two weeks after last test inject start clomid 100mgs 14 days then 50mgs 14 days or until precieved recovered. Running hcg especially at such a high dose post cycle can actually inhibit htpa recovery. Now your best bet is just to run a straight clomid pct. The chances are that you don't need hcg with a test only cycle anyhow.
        Hey Lifts,

You bring up a good point. I was on 30mg of D-bol for the 1st 4 weeks of this 12 week Test E cycle.

I have gained around 25lbs, but have not had any testicle atropy at all. I was doing 500mg per week of the test E.

I was wondering just how important it was to do the HCG and the Clomid.

Should I just do the Clomid now and save the HCG for after my next cycle which will start in Jan? It'll be a little more intense.

I appreciate the help.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by fleetwood271
          Hey Lifts,

You bring up a good point. I was on 30mg of D-bol for the 1st 4 weeks of this 12 week Test E cycle.

I have gained around 25lbs, but have not had any testicle atropy at all. I was doing 500mg per week of the test E.

I was wondering just how important it was to do the HCG and the Clomid.

Should I just do the Clomid now and save the HCG for after my next cycle which will start in Jan? It'll be a little more intense.

I appreciate the help.
          Do the clomid. Save the hcg and do it during your next cycle as I stated above not after your cycle.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• fleetwood271

Thanks Lifts!

Comment

• TestFreak

Originally posted by liftsiron

I AGREE, and was going to post basically the same thing, no need for HCG now, you could have thrown it in during cycle but i wouldnt use it Post Cycle, stick with clomid pct

Comment

• xander_cage

His docs PCT advice is fairly common.....

Either way... there is better advice out there.

Comment

• pumpsiron

Yup... Like lifts...

Comment

• Deacon
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2005

the best bet on a test only cycle is not to worry about HCG period like stated
                    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• beck26

Originally posted by Deacon
                      the best bet on a test only cycle is not to worry about HCG period like stated
                      exactly. That's what i've always been told from the vets.

Comment

• sweet2bad

i have a question for those who have more experience with PCT (that me). I'm wondering if there's anything i chould change/add to my PCT

I just finished my first 'real' cycle (~3 months long; sust 250, tren, eq and test -e) and i'm on day 14 of PCT. I tapered the steroids off by stopping tren first, then about a week later i stopped the Test-E then lastly the EQ. I waited approx 2.5weeks after the last shot of EQ before starting my PCT.

My pct consists of:
                        1 - HCG ~1700-2000ui every 5 days for ~2 weeks (i didnt have the HCG for use during the cycle, thats why i'm using a less 'popular' method of administering the HCG over a 2 week period after my cycle)
                        2 - clomid; 150mg every other day week 1, 100mg every other day week 2, then down to 50mg odd days for the last 2 weeks
                        3 - novadex (yes not NOLVADEX)
                        4 - tribulus; ~1800mg/day week one, then ~1200mg/day week 2, then ~600mg week 3 etc
                        5- 'anabolic xtreme retain'

i found that the HCG (i'm assuming) got my balls back up to size, but the size of your balls in not necessarily an accurate indication of testosterone production.
                        I find that my sex drive is non existant...maybe i'm hoping for it to go back to normal too quickly after the cycle..? But it's really stressing me cus i gotta keep making excuses to my girl.

is there anything you guys would change about my PCT? and how long before your libido went back to 'normal' (on average)?

any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

• White Knight 96

imo

your hcg is to high 500 iu every 4 to 5 days will be good enough
                          clomid just run 50 mg for 4 weeks
                          Run 20 mg of nolva for 4 weeks

keep things simple, this is a tried and true pct, you don't have to take everything underneith the sink

I have never ran trib i have heard mixed reviews about it and if you think that anabolic stuff works for you go for it.

I have never been a fan of tapering becuase your still shutting down your body's natural ability to make its own test whether your on 700mg or 250mg. I think its better just to stop and start your pct accordingly

if you need to bang a chick get some cialas, taco calls it liquid gold, then ask him what a frumpy is

PCT aids your body to get back to its normal process give it some time to work, everyone reacts different

Comment

• sweet2bad

Originally posted by White Knight 96
                            imo

your hcg is to high 500 iu every 4 to 5 days will be good enough
                            clomid just run 50 mg for 4 weeks
                            Run 20 mg of nolva for 4 weeks

keep things simple, this is a tried and true pct, you don't have to take everything underneith the sink

I have never ran trib i have heard mixed reviews about it and if you think that anabolic stuff works for you go for it.

I have never been a fan of tapering becuase your still shutting down your body's natural ability to make its own test whether your on 700mg or 250mg. I think its better just to stop and start your pct accordingly

if you need to bang a chick get some cialas, taco calls it liquid gold, then ask him what a frumpy is

PCT aids your body to get back to its normal process give it some time to work, everyone reacts different

thanks for the advice....

yesterday i just took my last shot of HCG; i reduced it to a lower dosage.
                            i'm picking up some nolvadex today so i'll start that asap while continuing the clomid

I found tribulus worked great (at the time i first used it i wasnt ona cycle) so i figured i'd try it out again...as for that anabolic xtreme stuff - i have no idea if it works, but a friend gave it to me and said to try it out cus it's supposed to benefit you after a cycle

Thanks for the advice!

Comment

Working...