Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theartofwar
    • Feb 2010

Breaking blood vessels

Whenever I train traps - for the next few days, it's as if I got cat clawed along the top of my traps.. I can tell it's just the vessels have popped - anything to worry about ?
    Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.
  • Trapology
    • Jan 2007

Do you mean like u have impressions from your shirt being tight?
    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• HOTROCKS
      • Feb 2009

Maybe skin stretching .
      Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• Joe0690
        Vet
        • Mar 2007

depends if you do traps with the standing calve raise machine when u shrug up with the weight on ur shoulders that can cause that or i dunno

Comment

• theartofwar
          • Feb 2010

I wear loose t's and a hoody normally when I train - it's weird maybe I can have someone take a pic of it, it's not a stretch mark, it's actual vessels that go in lines down my trips then in a couple days ... gone. Like a calcium build up on your shoulder - just a random thing I noticed.
          Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• -JP-

I get the same thing I don't think there is anything harmful about it...

Comment

• theartofwar
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by -JP-
              I get the same thing I don't think there is anything harmful about it...
              yeah I figured something that just comes and goes like that is just because you are training right - but thanks bro , kinda nice to hear someone else has same deal. I notice especially if I do dumbells and forget weight, real strict .. it seems to feel like it's popping with blood and sure enough I have those marks for the next few days.

Comment

• theartofwar
                • Feb 2010

As if things couldn't get weirder - fucking ear starts to bleed, I had a brain hemorrhage after doing deads - spent 6 hours in ER this morning. Left eye vision went down real bad, if ilooked left it would be very painful. Man all I want is to train and enjoy my cycle, this shit was lame. I'm very grateful it dried up on it's own though - wens spinal tap to make absolutely sure their is no more blood or anything, i don't really understand the spinal tap deal - but docs orders , im following to a T on this.. was messed up bros.

Comment

• Trapology
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by theartofwar
                  As if things couldn't get weirder - fucking ear starts to bleed, I had a brain hemorrhage after doing deads - spent 6 hours in ER this morning. Left eye vision went down real bad, if ilooked left it would be very painful. Man all I want is to train and enjoy my cycle, this shit was lame. I'm very grateful it dried up on it's own though - wens spinal tap to make absolutely sure their is no more blood or anything, i don't really understand the spinal tap deal - but docs orders , im following to a T on this.. was messed up bros.
                  sounds like u need a break man
                  Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• theartofwar
                    • Feb 2010

I've been going hard for 6 weeks now, (i mean training obviously for ages before) but since I've been on, I haven't ran in 5 years - I think I have been over training and just pushing too much - this was a harsh wake up call, but also It could have been much worse. For what its worth to anyone who has been natural for awhile, just because it feels fine doesn't mean you have repaired that tissue! I am glad my trainer and I came up with a schedule that will work around this scenario now... But I am taking time off for now, I am not about to push more right now. In time it' will be go time again, and I'll bet I come back stronger than before ... always happens when I take legit rests breaks. Thanks for the input brother, appreciated.

Comment

• Joe0690
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2007

thats really crazy im glad ur alright though

Comment

• Joe0690
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2007

dont do decline work unless its like one of those up right decline chest presses or something cause decline exercise has shown to have a much higher chance of brain hemerage or however u spell it

Comment

• theartofwar
                          • Feb 2010

Thanks brother, will do. For now it's just rest. And my cycle is just cruising for this week - sucks but what can you do, you have to think long term.

Comment

Working...