X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tlane
    VET
    • Oct 2007

xanax question?

i was prescribed xanax a couple months ago I havent ran a cycle yet any research on the effects while running a cycle?
  • Rocky07

dude i wouldnt think so...i used to take a bunch of xanax in highschool...really just makes u calm down and sometimes even sleepy. i doubt it would have any effects on ur gear at all

Comment

• tlane
      VET
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Rocky07
      dude i wouldnt think so...i used to take a bunch of xanax in highschool...really just makes u calm down and sometimes even sleepy. i doubt it would have any effects on ur gear at all
      yeah thats what I was thinking, but its always good to ask. thanks for the quick reply man.

Comment

• Rocky07

yeah man no prob. i mean dont get me wrong tho lol im not a doctor...thats just what i would think...i used to pop those things like there was no tomorrow lol

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Xanax is one milder of the drugs in it's class. I know of at least a half dozen guys who ran gear with it, without problem.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• jboldman
            VET
            • Feb 2007

correct, should be no problem as long as you stick to the doses prescribed. i have seen guys run into problems when they start taking larger doses. these problems are not related to their cycles but rather addiction issues.

jb
            Admin CuttingEdgeMuscle.com

Comment

• black7
              Vet
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jboldman
              correct, should be no problem as long as you stick to the doses prescribed. i have seen guys run into problems when they start taking larger doses. these problems are not related to their cycles but rather addiction issues.

jb
              DO NOT ABUSE THE XANAX. its a very powerful drug. I have lots of very bad experiences with xanax. Please stick to the proper dosage and everything. I ruined family ties, nearly caught my house on fire, among other things abusing the drug.

Taken properly it can be very effective.
              Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• tlane
                VET
                • Oct 2007

Originally posted by black7
                DO NOT ABUSE THE XANAX. its a very powerful drug. I have lots of very bad experiences with xanax. Please stick to the proper dosage and everything. I ruined family ties, nearly caught my house on fire, among other things abusing the drug.

Taken properly it can be very effective.
                ya i try not to go over 3mg a day , thanks guys

Comment

• gator_mclusky

Running it with gear is no biggie.

Gettin hooked and its the only Benzo that can kill ya comin off due to it making one throw up and become dehydrated to the points that organs can shut down.

Its not worth the lil euphoria it gives....

gator

Comment

• tlane
                    VET
                    • Oct 2007

ya well im only on it till i get back right the last 2 yrs of my life has been ruff!! to say the least and it helps.

Comment

• need2lift
                      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by tlane
                      ya i try not to go over 3mg a day , thanks guys
                      That's a high dose for someone who was just prescribed it a couple of months ago. I use it some to help me sleep when on a cycle, and .5mg (that's half of an mg) is more than enough for me to sleep like a baby. Two mg and I'm pretty much incoherent for 10-12 hours.

Comment

• black7
                        Vet
                        • Feb 2007

Last edited by black7; 03-03-2010, 04:36 PM. Reason: thought this wasnt an "open" discussion

Comment

• tlane
                          VET
                          • Oct 2007

yayy i have a very high tolerance for stuff like that i usually take 1mg in the morning and 1mg at night sometimes i need another one i know some ppl that take 4-5 mgs a day but i dont know all about that....i dont ever feel messed up or forget anything like im takn too much it just helps very well at that dose for me....i know a girl that take .25mgs i was like damn i wish i could do that. im gonna try to take it down 2 .5 twice a day in about a month to see if I can come off or least half my dose until I can come off completely

Comment

• black7
                            Vet
                            • Feb 2007

Last edited by black7; 03-03-2010, 04:36 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Working...