Clear All
  • black7
    Vet
    • Feb 2007

mike tyson ko vid

Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

• Irish420
    • Jan 2008

Fukn badass shit right there!!!...Id rep you, but I guess they did away with that shit

Comment

• IRON37

man..Tyson used to be the shit. Hes had a rough life

Comment

• CO-B16
        Vet
        • May 2004

One of the most exciting fighters to watch all time imo.....
        THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• rippedfreak
          Banned
          • Dec 2005

the man had a fukin set

Comment

• Thate
            Vet
            • Mar 2007

sweet vid

they are in the process of making a movie about his life, he will be played by jaime fox.

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

I feel bad for the guy..............$300,000,000 earned and he is homeless.

Comment

• black7
                Vet
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Ms.Wetback
                yea i know i am the same as u... i liked tyson and his charisma (sp?)
                Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• meateater

good action vid

Comment

• aries115

Thanks to that ghetto piece of shit don king. I really would love to see some one blow his head clean off his body!!!

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

vicious.

Comment

• Thate
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2007

he made plenty of money without king and blew it all. he claims bankruptcy while still driving a bently.

Comment

• TECHNIQUE

"I'm the most irresponsible person in the world. The reason I'm like that is because, at 21, you all gave me $50 or $100 million, and I didn't know what to do. I'm from the ghetto. I don't know how to act. One day I'm in a dope house robbing somebody. The next thing I know, 'You're the heavyweight champion of the world.' ... Who am I? What am I? I don't even know who I am. I'm just a dumb child. I'm being abused. I'm being robbed by lawyers. I think I have more money than I do. I'm just a dumb pugnacious fool. I'm just a fool who thinks I'm someone. And you tell me I should be responsible?"

I love this quote, explains what happens if you take someone from the streets and put them on top of the world, they dont know how to act or how to deal with all the money and money related people that come into theyre life.

Tyson was king when he was in his prime, but time dosent stop and when his trainer and father figure D'Amato died his focus did. my biggest question about tyson is what would have happened
                          if D'Amato never died, imagine what could have been if he had been groomed into the fight world, kept away from women and don king and all that. that was the power D'Amato had over him and it was all lost the day he died.

Comment

• ZERKER

Oh yeh so do I,,,,I have a hard time sleeping at night somtimes.........Zerker

Comment

• ronmexico29

he was the man for a time, a shame we never got to see how good he could be.

Comment

Working...