to be or not to be

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monster

to be or not to be

should your caloric intake per day fluctuate in accordance to the type of stack your on?
  • Easto

If you want to bulk, your calories in have to be greater than your calories out. Cutting is the opposite.

Comment

• prolangtum

i worry more about macros than cals to be honest.

Comment

• daem

while worrying about macronutrient ratios is definitely important, a proper caloric level needs to be met depending on one's goals.

finding the macro ratio that works best for your body takes time, although when you find your sweet spot it is well worth it. for me, 50/20/30 pro/carbs/fat works equally well when bulking or cutting depending on how many calories im getting.

so while macro ratios will dictate whether or not the body responds well to fewer or extra calories ingested, total calories can not be overlooked.

Comment

• prolangtum

im not saying i dont count cals, i know the exact cal, protein, carb, and fat content of each meal I eat. Im simply saying calorie in and calorie out is not the way to think about it. To a certain extent, yes. Lets say subject A ate 1500 cals a day, consisting of 200g of lean protein and the other 700 from table sugar. Subject B eats 2k cals a day. 200g of protein 100g of clean carbs, and 80-90 g of good fats. I will bet you $500 that subject B will lose more fat mass and retain more lean mass, yet have a higher caloric intake.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Its all about macronutritional manipulation using theorized timing. If you stragetically plan your meals; you can safely consume 1000 more calories per day than that of a person with normal eating patterns and still not gain fat.

Comment

• prolangtum

<!--QuoteBegin-FKITLETSGO+Jul 5 2003, 10:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FKITLETSGO @ Jul 5 2003, 10:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Its all about macronutritional manipulation using theorized timing. If you stragetically plan your meals; you can safely consume 1000 more calories per day than that of a person with normal eating patterns and still not gain fat. [/b][/quote]
              Ding Ding Ding&#33;&#33;

Exactly. Im getting quite a bit of respect for your real world knowledge already fkitletsgo.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Y thank you sir&#33;

Comment

Working...