Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroid Articles and Studies
User Name
Password

Old 10-05-2019, 05:18 PM   #1
01dragonslayer
Banned

01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough
What causes (non infection related) injection pain?

What causes (non infection related) injection pain?

1st – The shorter ester, the higher the melting point.

2nd – The concentration of the gear.

3rd – The solvents used.

4th – Injecting too quickly.

5th – Virgin muscle.

6th – Carbolic Acid (Poor Quality Raw Powders) (Enanthate)

Pain is caused when oil/solvents are absorbed by the body and crystals are left behind.

Short esters (propionate or acetate) are harder, more painful crystals with melting points in the 100c range.

A hormone with longer esters (excluding cypionate – cyp is long but also high melting point) can have a melting point in the 20c – 40c rang. Not far off from the human body temp.

Pain is also caused by concentration of gear…

Building off of 1: Let’s say it takes the body 24 hours to absorb 1mL of a certain oil/solvent blend, and 24 hours to absorb 50mg of Testosterone Propionate. If 50mg (or less) of testosterone propionate is in 1mL of that oil, this injection should be painless. On the other hand, if 100mg of testosterone propionate is in that same 1mL of solution, then after 24 hours the body will have absorbed 50mg and 1mL, leaving 50mg behind in the injection area, crystallized and painful.

It is better to shoot 3mL of 50mg/mL Testosterone Propionate than 1mL of 150mg/ML Testosterone Propionate.

This is why water based suspensions (Testosterone base/no ester, Winstrol) hurt the most, water is very easily absorbed in the body.

The solvents used can cause pain in two ways:

Benzyl alcohol (BA) is used at 1% – 2% as a preservative and antiseptic. If the alcohol content is too high the gear will burn. Pain in the first 24 hours is usually caused by heavy solvents, pain in the next few hours is caused by crystallization.

Another way is a bad recipe:

If someone used 2% BA, and the rest of the solution oil, the mg/mL would have to be low due to oil’s weak ability to hold crystals. On the other hand, a recipe like 2% BA, 5% Guaiacol (super solvent), 10% Benzyl Salicylate (liquid aspirin) with the filler split 50:50 between Ethyl Oleate (oil/solvent hybrid) and normal oil should be far less painful. Also, Poor Quality Raws can be a cause of Pip. High Acid within the Product due to sloppy manufacturing.

Pain is also caused if you inject too quickly, it can tear tissue.

If your muscle is new to the hormone, it will absorb the hormone very slowly, but absorb the oil/solvent very quickly. This will cause more crystallization and pain. As your muscle recognizes the hormones, they will be absorbed more quickly thus less pain. The deeper you inject into the center of a muscle group, the better.

How do I prevent pain before I inject?

This is the #1 best way. Cut your shots into 50:50 with sterile filtered oil. If you want to use 50mg of Testosterone Propionate, and you have 100mg/mL Testosterone Propionate pull 0.5mL of your test prop, and 0.5mL of sterile filtered oil to shoot 1mL of 50mg/mL Testosterone Propionate. Don’t bother with B-12 it is water based – absorbed so quickly it will have little to no impact.

Before you shoot, it can help to warm your gear some (especially suspensions). You could put the vial in the bathroom sink and let hot water run over the vial for 2 minutes, and shake well. This will lower the oils viscosity also making it easier to pull into the syringe.

Inject slowly, take 30 seconds per mL. Use a 25g pin to inject so it forces you to move slowly.

If none of these work you could have dirty gear. It is possible there could be particles (although bacteriostatic) in the gear that are not causing infection, but still cause the site infection that made it through a filter.

How do I deal with the pain once I have it?

The worst thing you can do is ice it. Cold will help the crystals fall out of the solution/suspension. It is okay to take some ibuprofen to decrease the swelling, and help with the pain.

Also being in a hot tub, or Jacuzzi, or warm bubble bath will help melt the crystals down. Using a heating pad can help also.
01dragonslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 05:51 AM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Good post.
Old 10-06-2019, 04:42 PM   #3
basskiller
Administrator

Location: My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you are
basskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to behold
Injection near a nerve cluster
basskiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 09:39 PM   #4
Thate
Vet

Thate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
6th – Carbolic Acid (Poor Quality Raw Powders) (Enanthate)
I did not know that enanthate was poor quality.

Can you elaborate on this?
Thate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 11:33 PM   #5
basskiller
Administrator

Location: My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you are
basskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to behold
It depends where the lab got their powders from. Back in the early days of the boards, many got their from one major maker of these powders. Sinsert then, many half ass companies popped up in that same country. Their quality control wasn't as strict as the first company.
So instead of getting powders that were 99% pure. Getting powders from these other places with sloppy quality control, that almost pure number turned into 91% .
Some underground labs never had those powders tested. Never thought they needed to.

Or so I was told
basskiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 09:41 PM   #6
Thate
Vet

Thate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the rough
I don't understand how out of all the many batches to come from China only enathate was contaminated??

Is it a much more complicated ester to manufacture?
Thate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 10:54 AM   #7
BrutalHoney
VET

BrutalHoney will become famous soon enough
I have a method of heating the oil that helps...

First, microwave a cup of water for 3-4 min. The water is about boiling by this time. While microwaving, load up your entire shot into an empty vial.

Once ready, put that empty vial into the super hot water. Leave for 10-15 min, then draw and inject. if the bottle kind of hurts your fingers it's so hot, you did it right.

IMPORTANT! the vial being in the water is a problem- it will leak (into the water, or water into the vial!) if you don't seal it off somehow. i use a stretchy rubber funnel that fits tight around the vial (the bottom part) so to keep the top of the vial out of the water. saran wrap was not so effective.

hope this helps someone.
BrutalHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 12:01 PM   #8
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Good read.