5plates in da house, just had lipo!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EastBeast

DAMN! What the hell did you do to lose 100 lbs?! How did you not just have a shit load of skin hangin' out?

Comment

• 5plates
      Vet
      • Aug 2007

I had mostly smart Lipo, they had to do regular lipo to get the fibrous tissue out. Smart lipo has a lot better out come due to its encouragemnt of collegen growth, the body does the removal of the ruptured fat cells and bleeding/bruising is minimized due to automatic caurtirization and tightening of the skin occurs also. Full recovery takes two months, it takes a while for the body to absorb the tissue. I have to wear a compression garment that looks like a squat suit for two weeks. I wouldn't do regular lipo on abs, smart Lipo would have a great outcome though.

My skin has tightened up rather well, I don't know how, you would never know I was that big in the past. I think a lot of it has to do with all the neurobalance I have been taking and its effect with natural GH production. I am about 6'3" and at one time I couldn't button my baggy 44" jeans now 36" fall of me and after the Lipo swelling goes down hopefully I will probably be in a 34-32 if I can find pants that my legs will fit in. When I say I lost 100lbs of fat I also gained about 30 lbs of muscle which has helped a great deal with the skin tightening.

This is how I lost the weight. while bulking I followed the book Macrobolic nutrition by Gerard Dante. Cutting I just cut the carbs out after 3. One cheat day every two weeks. I didn't avoid alcohol, just stuck to Vodka and water. Also, I firmly believe that artificial sweetners affect you insulin levels and your ability to loose weight, I experimented about a year alternating monthly, fat loss was always double when I avoided artificial sweetners.

I going to try and dig up some pics, I don't really have good ones though.

Comment

• 5plates
        Vet
        • Aug 2007

This is me about 3.5 years ago at around 285, I lost weight up top first I was hurting in those 44's that was after a year back training again, I got my diet on track shortly after that.
        Attached Files

Comment

• 5plates
          Vet
          • Aug 2007

This is me in late march of this year at 238 around 10%. My best was around 227 6 weeks later. The fibrous tissue is mostly in the back hidden in the picture. again I am 6'3" and my long ass monkey arms are a hair over 19" there, I was attempting a quad pic and was not flexing my upper body. I know, excuses, excuses, excuses.
          Attached Files

Comment

• 5plates
            Vet
            • Aug 2007

Here is a recent pic showing some veins in my quads.
            Attached Files

Comment

• 5plates
              Vet
              • Aug 2007

here's a tricep pic at 238.
              Attached Files

Comment

• 5plates
                Vet
                • Aug 2007

Back pic
                Attached Files

Comment

• USNCTT
                  VET
                  • Aug 2006

Welcome 5plates, glad to have ya here.

Comment

• 5plates
                    Vet
                    • Aug 2007

Oh I forgot to answer this earlier, the cost was about 3500.

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

DAMN 5plates ...... nice work and improvment.

Comment

• blondecrazygaij

1. Your compressive bandage --is it still visible to your coworkers even if you are wearing clothing over the outside?

2. How long after surgery are you committed to not working out at all? Is this "workouts forbidden period" like a month or more? Two months?

3. With smart lipo, I believe that they first inject some crap in there to dissociate the lipocytes and adipose tissue? Do you know what solution that is? What volume and waiting period do they do? Like is it a liter or more? And now many abdominal inject sites? No, I am not thinking of performing the procedure...! Hahahah

4. These were what? Plastic surgeons in a clinic? Do they have dudes who specialize in doing DUDES? Cuz women must be a different ball of wax...

Comment

• 5plates
                          Vet
                          • Aug 2007

They have the compression bandage custom fitted, its not very noticable and is easily hidden under clothes.

I went back to the gym in about 4 days, I am hardly even sore and require zero pain meds.

There was a solution in an IV bag that was irrigating the entire time, I am not sure exactly what it does but they said it had several functions.

These were internal medicine doctors who had been trained in a respectable pastic surgury clininc in S. Forida.

Comment

• blondecrazygaij

Excellent info! Good on ya.

When the bandage comes off, be sure and post some snaps --being 39, I'll be really interested in the final, final product!

Comment

• goin4275
                              VET
                              • Jan 2007

wow brotha, HELL of a transformation... lookin great
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• blondecrazygaij

Were you completely sedated? General anaesthesia?

Comment

Working...