Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PTAaron

Umm....
    Wow....
    Umm... nice pics... 'specially that top one...

Comment

• irongirl

Thanks Aaron

Trained tonight. GOing to work shortly.

BB curls....(LT) 60 x 8/6/3
      (TT) 60 x 10/6/4

Pinwheel curls....(LT) 25 x 12
      (TT) 25 x 12

Leg Extensions.....this is a new leg program. Not looking to beat the numbers, just lean out them friggin tree trunks I've got and harden up the legs and glutes. So it's more for definition than size. mpresiv, if yo uread this, let me know how I did

Leg ext....60 x 15, 50 x 20

Squats (free standing)....90 x 15 (3 sets)

Walking Lunges....2 sets with 20 lb DB's (forget to count how many steps one way- maybe 30 per set?)

SLDL's (30 lb DBs) Only had time for 1 set of 8

Nice workout. My knee is gonna take some time to get used to the squatting again. It has hurt since the last day I squat.

That's i t!!

Comment

• PTAaron

nice looking workout, way to blow away those bicep curls.

Comment

• mpresiv

Well for one you got a nice ass!!!

The workout looks good. Do you have a hamstring machine in your gym?? Spend a little time on it to isolate the hams more. SLDL is something I do as a "finisher" for hammies. All in all it looks great. I'm more curious as to how next weeks leg workout will go I'll be keeping tabs on ya

Comment

• goes4ever
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by mpresiv
            Well for one you got a nice ass!!!
            I guess she sent you the pics too huh? :flute:

Comment

• irongirl

nice looking workout, way to blow away those bicep curls.
              Thanks Aaron. I guess I'll go up in weight next week and hope it wasn't a fluke..lol..

Well for one you got a nice ass!!

The workout looks good. Do you have a hamstring machine in your gym?? Spend a little time on it to isolate the hams more. SLDL is something I do as a "finisher" for hammies. All in all it looks great. I'm more curious as to how next weeks leg workout will go I'll be keeping tabs on ya
              Thanks doll Yup, we have lying and seated ham curl machines at the gym. So I should do one of those instead? I dunno, maybe it's just me but I never really FEEL it in my hams doing those, but I do with the SLDL's. But that's cool, I'll do them You better keep tabs on me cause I need all the help I can get!

I guess she sent you the pics too huh?
              lol....in your dreams babe!!

Comment

• mpresiv

At least do one exercise of lying or seated then finish up on sldl.

Comment

• irongirl

Thanks mpresive

Did 30 minutes cardio this evening. I have to admit my diet has been shit lately- I have a few extra pounds on which gotta come off asap. I don't know what the fuck I need to motivate me. I'm pissed with myself.

Comment

• Matt76
                    • May 2007

damn looking good 15rep squats yikes

Comment

• irongirl

damn looking good 15rep squats yikes
                      Thanks Matt!! Yeah 15 rep squats suck. Actually squats suck anyway. And right now, Isuck at them. I haven't done them since about April so my form needs a bit of work. And where I have such crappy knees it's gonna take me awhile to get it perfect.

This is what I want to know. mpresiv, what do you think? Right now for instance I am starting with 90 lb squats. Where I do not want to add any size to my legs, how heavy do I go? I mean, I can't keep going up each week and start lifting really heavy. So where do I draw the line? The heaviest I ever lifted was 165 for 20 reps, just to give you an idea.

If anyone has any comments/opinions, let me here it!!

Comment

• goes4ever
                        • Sep 2004

I agree that you should not keep getting heavier if you are trying to keep your leg size down, just keep your squats lower weight high reps

Comment

• irongirl

I had a great workout this evening. Which was surprising, because I worked last night and haven't gone to bed yet. I'm gonna have to do that more often!!

Incline DB Press
                          (LT) 35 x 11/6/2
                          (TT) 40 x 12/7/6

Shoulder Press machine
                          (LT) 100 x 7/4/2
                          (TT) 100 x 10/6/4

Reverse grip bench (Smith)
                          (LT) 70 x 9/6/6
                          (TT) 70 x 8/6/5 Hmmmm, not good. I just realized I didn't beat it

Wide grip pulldowns
                          (LT) 90 x 8/7/6
                          (TT) 105 x 8/ 90 x 7/ 75 x 7

Was experimenting here. I don't think I get the full range of motion and really squeeze it hard, so I am dropping back on the weight, and getting the form/technique better.

Rack Deads
                          (LT) 200 x 8/5
                          (TT) 210 x 8/5 YAY!!! I was so happy with these. And no straps

Comment

• mpresiv

Well its a tough call IG. What i have never agreed with is the conflict between high versus low reps. Lots of people get it in their heads that if you do low weights/high reps you are going to cut up. If you are getting stronger you are getting stronger, there is nothing wrong with that. Do what you are doing. Dont hold yourself back just because you are thinking in your mind something is going to happen. If that makes any sense.

Comment

• mpresiv

........oh yeah, the only thing i see wrong in your lower body area are your calfs, not your thighs. i think you need to bring both quad and hams up.

Comment

• buffness

O my, I'm still taking in the pic lol

Comment

Working...