Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paramuscle
    • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Silntrunin
    Father time catching up with us all unfortunately.
    5 surgeries in the last 7 years and adding another hip replacement in April myself so I feel your pain brother. One thing after another.

Best of luck with your recovery.

Appreciate you brother. Sucks getting old. I used to be a dangerous man, now I am just old.

~PM

Comment

• MindlessWork
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Paramuscle
      Appreciate you brother. Sucks getting old. I used to be a dangerous man, now I am just old.

~PM
      Still can be old yet still dangerous, lol.
      “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Paramuscle
        • Mar 2018

Originally posted by MindlessWork
        Still can be old yet still dangerous, lol.

I assure you that I am not a soft target but I have degraded over the years. Violence used to be a huge part of my profession and now I am old and beat up and work in the oil and gas industry.

~PM

Comment

• MindlessWork
          • Aug 2011

I assure you that I am not a soft target but I have degraded over the years. Violence used to be a huge part of my profession and now I am old and beat up and work in the oil and gas industry.

~PM
          Just messin with you and good you keeping busy and out of trouble
          “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• jrod
            • Jun 2010

I’m feeling pain just from reading this thread.

Comment

• 1bigun11
              • May 2022

Getting old is just one body part saying to another body part, "You think that hurt him?" "That aint nothing, Here, hold my beer!"

Comment

• MindlessWork
                • Aug 2011

You are getting old when something hurts or doesn't work.

Comment

• HDH
                  • Jun 2015

Yes, getting old sux sweaty ballzzzz...
                  Attached Files

Comment

• MindlessWork
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by 1bigun11
                    Getting old is just one body part saying to another body part, "You think that hurt him?" "That aint nothing, Here, hold my beer!"
                    Great to see you still got that awesome sense of humor despite your health situation. Here's to making a great recovery brother!

Comment

• 1bigun11
                      • May 2022

Great to see you still got that awesome sense of humor despite your health situation. Here's to making a great recovery brother!
                      Thanks Mindless! I appreciate that!

Comment

• MindlessWork
                        • Aug 2011

Thanks Mindless! I appreciate that!
                        Anytime!

Heal up brother and do you plan to do a comeback show when you feel ready?

Comment

• 1bigun11
                          • May 2022

Anytime!

Heal up brother and do you plan to do a comeback show when you feel ready?
                          Absolutely yes.

Comment

• MindlessWork
                            • Aug 2011

Absolutely yes.
                            Great to hear...that would be the mother of all comebacks for ya.

Comment

• Paramuscle
                              • Mar 2018

I was supposed to have surgery last Thursday but I had to put it off and now I am having it this coming Thursday. Sucks a little because I am on the road and I don't want to lose so much money by taking time off so I am having it done here, where I am and my family is back home so that sucks but, I was out of work for about 5 months with my left arm and that was during Christmas and then my daughter had tuition due and man, I just need to get a few paychecks under my belt. I was on my 2nd paycheck back to work and then tore this one. Might be time to go ahead and win that lottery thing.

~PM

Comment

• 1bigun11
                                • May 2022

I was supposed to have surgery last Thursday but I had to put it off and now I am having it this coming Thursday. Sucks a little because I am on the road and I don't want to lose so much money by taking time off so I am having it done here, where I am and my family is back home so that sucks but, I was out of work for about 5 months with my left arm and that was during Christmas and then my daughter had tuition due and man, I just need to get a few paychecks under my belt. I was on my 2nd paycheck back to work and then tore this one. Might be time to go ahead and win that lottery thing.

~PM
                                Yeah, that lottery option is looking better to me all the time too….lol

Comment

Working...