Before and After

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahaffje

All 3 of you have done amazing jobs. I have much respect for all of you for what you have done and continue to do.

AJ, having seen what Seth and Tim have done with others, that took some balls putting those pics up. I really had no idea that you were ever overweight AJ.

Saide, I had no idea that you were ever that big, great job.

Emily babe, you're just a gorgeous woman, plain and simple. I could go on and on about you here, but you've heard it all already and know that I have tons of respect for you. Keep on being that wonderful person that you are! So proud of ya.

Comment

• Shawty
      AE Female Member
      • Sep 2007

Thank you both!! Many people don't realize that I was overweight. I try to hide that part of my life behind closed doors. I hate looking back on it. Seth and Tim can do what they will, they don't scared me, lmfao. LIttle pussies :hahaha: But I hope that the pictures inspire some to make the ultimate decision that I made for myself. To take control of my life and my body. I quit my habits cold turkey and never went back (except for the cheat meals of course, that we all live for!). I went from being shy and self conscious about myself and my body, to being the confident at times downright egotistical outgoing person that you all know and love today!
      Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

• Meelie

You guys all look amazing, as I'm sure I've said before Amazing transformations!

Comment

• goes4ever
          • Sep 2004

wow, we got some amazing girls here, you have all done absolutely fabulous, congrats to all 3 of you!

Comment

• QueenB

Originally posted by JohnBenz
            Incredible transformation QueenB. You're a true inspiration.

And by the way, you're gorgeous....but you already knew that.
            Thank you

Originally posted by GenePool
            and the infamous hat pic makes its way to yet another forum

and emily and Karen, you both know how proud I am of all the work you have done
            Holy shit, did you actually just pay Karen and I a compliment?! I'm SHOCKED!!! LOL Thanks douchebag

Originally posted by Squatch
            Firstly.... I, like Tim, am proud of you both. Regardless of the shit I give each of you, you have made tremendous progress.
            You TOO?! Wow, there must be something going around...lol...Thanks Chief.

Originally posted by Mahaffje
            Emily babe, you're just a gorgeous woman, plain and simple. I could go on and on about you here, but you've heard it all already and know that I have tons of respect for you. Keep on being that wonderful person that you are! So proud of ya.
            And you....you are an inspiration to every person that meets you. I am lucky to know you and blessed to have your respect.

Karen, you are a gorgeous woman, I wish I could say I'm not still scared to death of you but that's unimportant, you're liable to try and sacrifice me or something. LOL Nah, seriously, you've come a long way, even in the time since I've known you. You're amazing, keep it up!!

AJ, see, you made all those changes and still wearin flip flops, what the hell?! HAAA, seriously, you're another stunning transformation, keep up the awesome work.

Thanks to the rest of you, I appreciate it.

Comment

• Katie

omg..you all look amazing..i know there is hope for me yet....i have lost 33 poinds and i have hit a plateau..so i'm a bit discouraged,,,but you guys look amazing...great jobs...

Comment

• laurie

how did u guys post pics on your thread?

Comment

• alwaysL8

Great job to all 3 of you! Definitly motivational

Comment

• Matt76
                    • May 2007

good god we have some amazing turn arounds on here

this is great to see

congrats to all

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by Matt76
                      good god we have some amazing turn arounds on here

this is great to see

congrats to all
                      thanks and as you prolly noticed in the photoshop thread,...theres LOTs of incentive to continue our progress LOL! evil evil shit in that thread lol

Comment

• Shandi

All three of you look great, congratulations. I have no pictures to post as I have not made my progress yet. I have lost five pounds but that is not enough to post before and afters and I do not have enough confidence to post any real befores right now. My picture on my profile here is me in April and I am pretty much still the same size.

Anyway, really proud of you all, you look great.

Comment

• Stout1
                          • Oct 2004

Awesome Transformations! Truly an insperation!!!

Comment

• Sasa

Good job everybody! keep going

Comment

• Angela

Shawty, Sadie, Em....you three are beautiful inspirations

Comment

• Mahaffje

Originally posted by QueenB
                                And you....you are an inspiration to every person that meets you. I am lucky to know you and blessed to have your respect.
                                I think I actually choked up when I read that. Thanks babe, really means a lot.

Comment

Working...