Before and After

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ms.Wetback

WOW ladies and gents you all did incredible transformations. I wish I did half that. What I look like now is almost the same as I always looked, just more tone.

I am proud to have you all on here and you can give better advice on changing than 90% of the muscle heads.

Comment

• Shawty
      AE Female Member
      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by DesertBunny
      Emily and Shawty, your transformation has been so total! Unreal!! Hats off to both of you, that takes commitment and dedicaton to go from one end of the spectrum to the other. You both look kickass! Shawty looks like she can kick ass, and Em you are so adorable, neither of you are the same person. I think that goes for inside and out.
      LOL!!! Thank you so much hun!! And yes I can kick ass Before I made the decision to change myself and my lifestyle, I had zero self esteem. LOL!!!! Can you imagine!? I know y'all can't believe that by the way I act now!!

Originally posted by Ms.Wetback
      WOW ladies and gents you all did incredible transformations. I wish I did half that. What I look like now is almost the same as I always looked, just more tone.

I am proud to have you all on here and you can give better advice on changing than 90% of the muscle heads.
      Thanks!! I think that's part of what drives me to want to be a personal trainer. I went from majorly overweight, to skinny with no muscle tone (ugh). Then built myself back up into a lean mean ass kickin machine, lol! Somethin like that But yeah, I know what it's like on both sides of the tracks and I really wanna use my experiences to help those who don't quite know where to start.
      Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

• DesertBunny

After looking at all these pictures, I would hate to be a judge....don't think I would be able to choose. Everyone looks so good and has come so far.

Comment

• KitKat

Now you girl, are the inspiration. That's an amazing transformation. In my book you are beutiful either way, now you're just healthier.

Comment

• John Benz
            Vet
            • Jan 2004

Emily your transformation is incredible and you are an inspiration to all here.

You're a class act in every way. Keep up the good work!

Comment

• QueenB

Thank You, JB.

Comment

• Zengarini

You know you're always gorgeous to me hun!!!! Fabulous, fabulous work!!!!

Comment

• Deacon-lee

Damn girl you looking way good. You are an inspiration to others.

Comment

• DTfitness

Good job.

Comment

Working...