• Show
Clear All
  • ZERKER

updated/enhance photos to cum...LOL...............Z

Comment

• BigSickD
      Vet
      • May 2004

Looking great, I will most likely attend the Excalibur this year so I will look out for you. Got a buddy doing that show also.
      BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• Sadie

NICE cya there

zerk i saw that pic.. dude.. photoshop is NOT your strong area i wouldnt quit ur day job LOL

Comment

• Trapology
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by BigSickD
          Looking great, I will most likely attend the Excalibur this year so I will look out for you. Got a buddy doing that show also.
          werent u gonna compete super quads?
          Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• BigSickD
            Vet
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Nigbo
            werent u gonna compete super quads?
            No, maybe in a couple years after I turn 40 I will do the Masters, but for now I am just content on staying fit and racing my motorcycle.
            BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• Cruci
              Vet
              • Nov 2006

Sadie all I can say is WOW. Fucking amazing. Seriously.
              Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Sadie

thanks cruci

Comment

• Trapology
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by BigSickD
                  No, maybe in a couple years after I turn 40 I will do the Masters, but for now I am just content on staying fit and racing my motorcycle.
                  "racing" or just playing around on it?
                  being as big as u are wouldnt that hamper you pretty bad if it was real racing?
                  Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Trapology
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Sadie
                    thanks guys ill probably be taking pics every 2 week starting aug15th so ill show you guys how its going.. ill be in a posing suit in those tho LOL
                    you just crushed the spirit of the good majority of the board

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by Nigbo
                      you just crushed the spirit of the good majority of the board
                      lol im sure they will get over it hehe i just dont have a suit yet waiting til like 8 weeks out to get it hehe

Comment

• Sadie

and nigbo...

no more goddess bunny

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                          so who;s doing your prep ??
                          im doing my cycle and week16-4 diet (had a pro friend look it over) got 2nd hand charles glass training/cardio info and im having a competitor friend do my 4week out til step on stage diet. i think its very solid if youre interested i can send you the info to look over and give me an opinion on... all i dont have on hand is the 4 week out diet hes doing it for me now

Comment

• Thate
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2007

looking great for 12 weeks out let alone 6 years

what supp regimine are you following?

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by Thate
                              looking great for 12 weeks out let alone 6 years

what supp regimine are you following?
                              22 weeks out LOL

right now im just on nolva.. im off everything for a total of 8 weeks (5 more to go) then im running

week 1-11
                              prop 40mg EOD
                              eq 200mg EW
                              1mg EOD adex
                              20mg ED nolva

cycling clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off t3 25mcg a day eca ed for the full 16 weeks

5 weeks out im ditching the injectables and doing 25mg winny tabs EOD til the show with the adex nolva clen t3 eca and lasix

Comment

• P. Bateman
                                Vet
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Sadie
                                im doing my cycle and week16-4 diet (had a pro friend look it over) got 2nd hand charles glass training/cardio info and im having a competitor friend do my 4week out til step on stage diet. i think its very solid if youre interested i can send you the info to look over and give me an opinion on... all i dont have on hand is the 4 week out diet hes doing it for me now
                                Um hmm, and for just $9.99 he may even offer his advice.
                                “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

Working...