X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • P. Bateman
    Vet
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
    Look good Pat! Now please stop the modeling poses and strike a real pose (double bi, most muscular, lat spread, etc ) homie so we can see wazzup!lol
    I prefer the modeling poses, but here goes...
    Attached Files
    “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• P. Bateman
      Vet
      • Mar 2009

This is about as close to my penis as you poor f**kers will ever be...
      Attached Files
      “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• mrhtbd

How'd you get your arms and shoulders so big but kept your chest from getting flabby?

Comment

• Bananas
          Vet
          • Nov 2005

you look good bro.. keep it up. thats what i wanna look like when i grow up lol. maybe just a tad bit leaner

Comment

• Shovel
            VET
            • Jul 2011

Naked pics and now looking at me like that in your avi!? It makes me uncomfortable...
            Semper Fi

Comment

• incrediblehawk
              Vet
              • Aug 2011

bateman i would eat dirty for a while, mass up, then cut.

Comment

• P. Bateman
                Vet
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by incrediblehawk
                bateman i would eat dirty for a while, mass up, then cut.
                My heart's not in it any more, Hawk. I've been maintaining the same weight for about a year now. I eat pretty much what I want, when I want (within reason) and I'm far happier now than I was when I made training the focal point of my life. I haven’t touched anything in three years and I’m actually quite happy with my physique right now. Where I used to train as an obsession I now train for fun, and I enjoy going to the gym now.

Everything used to be about my physique; eat every two to three hours, eight hours of sleep a night, supplements, injections, training, cardio, macro-nutrient ratios, macro nutrient timing. I would spend nearly $300.00 a week on food, another $300.00 on supp’s, and AAS…forget about it. I missed out on a lot because of this obsession of ours; I’m not willing to do it anymore. I’m happy where I am today, with myself. I have a stronger relationship with my children, with my family.

No, I’m fine where I am, and to each his own, right?

Comment

• incrediblehawk
                  Vet
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by P. Bateman
                  My heart's not in it any more, Hawk. I've been maintaining the same weight for about a year now. I eat pretty much what I want, when I want (within reason) and I'm far happier now than I was when I made training the focal point of my life. I haven’t touched anything in three years and I’m actually quite happy with my physique right now. Where I used to train as an obsession I now train for fun, and I enjoy going to the gym now.

Everything used to be about my physique; eat every two to three hours, eight hours of sleep a night, supplements, injections, training, cardio, macro-nutrient ratios, macro nutrient timing. I would spend nearly $300.00 a week on food, another $300.00 on supp’s, and AAS…forget about it. I missed out on a lot because of this obsession of ours; I’m not willing to do it anymore. I’m happy where I am today, with myself. I have a stronger relationship with my children, with my family.

No, I’m fine where I am, and to each his own, right?
                  Sounds blissful for sure bro, but i couldnt just get out. im a lifer. i figure its what i like and keeps me outta trouble.

Comment

• Shovel
                    VET
                    • Jul 2011

Sounds blissful for sure bro, but i couldnt just get out. im a lifer. i figure its what i like and keeps me outta trouble.
                    Ditto.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

• P. Bateman
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2009

I think there comes a point for any one involved in weight training or "bodybuilding" when he/she questions if it's all worth it or not, for me it just wasn't. I still enjoy the community and all that it has to offer and I like to keep up to date on things surrounding the science of exercise and bodybuilding, I just prefer to keep fit and healthy now.

Again, to each their own.

Comment

• incrediblehawk
                        Vet
                        • Aug 2011

I think there comes a point for any one involved in weight training or "bodybuilding" when he/she questions if it's all worth it or not, for me it just wasn't. I still enjoy the community and all that it has to offer and I like to keep up to date on things surrounding the science of exercise and bodybuilding, I just prefer to keep fit and healthy now.

Again, to each their own.
                        Oh im sure we all have. And I even tried and hated it.

Im gonna be 41 and have 21 year old hitting on me and look at guys i went to school with.. sorry, even with ALL the gear, im way healthier.

At my age im past debating. Injecting is normal. not injecting is just weird. lol

Comment

• P. Bateman
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2009

And I would never try to tell someone otherwise. Fact is, if I had the financial stability I'd still be using and training hard. There came a point though where I was taking the food right out of the mouths of my children. I don't make six figures a year. I make a modest income and I try to live within my means. And I am in no way saying I am healthier than someone who uses. What I am saying is 'I' am healthier now than I was then. No more blood pressure issues, no more acne, no more bloat, lethargy or fatigue. I honestly feel better now at 170lbs than I ever did at 200lbs.

I'm sorry if I came of sounding preachy or self-righteous, that was not my intention. All I am saying is that I am comfortable with who I am and I'm not a complete pussy hiding behind muscles, talking out of the corner of my mouth to my other pussy friends acting as if I'm some Mickey Mouse, Cracker Jack, rent-a-thug who's under the impression that the rest of the world stares in awe when in fact they're only staring because I look so preposterous and the fact doesn't escape the rest of the world that I'm obviously just compensating for either my lack of any real length or girth or that deep down inside I just want to dance.

Now fuck off and leave me alone; you guys are giving me a complex.

Comment

• incrediblehawk
                            Vet
                            • Aug 2011

And I would never try to tell someone otherwise. Fact is, if I had the financial stability I'd still be using and training hard. There came a point though where I was taking the food right out of the mouths of my children. I don't make six figures a year. I make a modest income and I try to live within my means. And I am in no way saying I am healthier than someone who uses. What I am saying is 'I' am healthier now than I was then. No more blood pressure issues, no more acne, no more bloat, lethargy or fatigue. I honestly feel better now at 170lbs than I ever did at 200lbs.

I'm sorry if I came of sounding preachy or self-righteous, that was not my intention. All I am saying is that I am comfortable with who I am and I'm not a complete pussy hiding behind muscles, talking out of the corner of my mouth to my other pussy friends acting as if I'm some Mickey Mouse, Cracker Jack, rent-a-thug who's under the impression that the rest of the world stares in awe when in fact they're only staring because I look so preposterous and the fact doesn't escape the rest of the world that I'm obviously just compensating for either my lack of any real length or girth or that deep down inside I just want to dance.

Now fuck off and leave me alone; you guys are giving me a complex.
                            so youre a dancer?

Comment

• Freezerdude

so youre a dancer?

Oh shit bro back out while you can I see it coming now!! "hold me closer tiny dancer" That was next out of his mouth.. or is it "hold me closer tony danza?" lol

Comment

• P. Bateman
                                Vet
                                • Mar 2009

Sluts!! Stop toying with my emotions, I'm sensitive.

Comment

Working...