X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocco-x
    Vet
    • Feb 2009

Bpc157/tb500

Well, I'm about 12 days into my bpc157 and tb500 @ 150mcg-500mcg, for my right shoulder that's been plaguing me for more than a few years. Numerous mri's and x-rays haven't yielded anything concrete with the exception of possibly arthritis, and at 56 it's plausible but I think it's otherwise. So far in the nearly 2wks the pain has definitely subsided where I can actually sleep without getting up and shaking my arm around every 3-4hrs and my workouts have become increasingly stronger with less pain each day. Will DEFINITELY be ordering more from NuScience, maybe even trying their blend for less shots. So far I'm pleased with their service and products. First time using peptides with the exception of mt2 years ago.
  • NuScience
    VET
    • May 2023

Originally posted by rocco-x
    Well, I'm about 12 days into my bpc157 and tb500 @ 150mcg-500mcg, for my right shoulder that's been plaguing me for more than a few years. Numerous mri's and x-rays haven't yielded anything concrete with the exception of possibly arthritis, and at 56 it's plausible but I think it's otherwise. So far in the nearly 2wks the pain has definitely subsided where I can actually sleep without getting up and shaking my arm around every 3-4hrs and my workouts have become increasingly stronger with less pain each day. Will DEFINITELY be ordering more from NuScience, maybe even trying their blend for less shots. So far I'm pleased with their service and products. First time using peptides with the exception of mt2 years ago.
    Thats for trusting us and glad you are feeling better !!!
    Contact Email: info@nusciencepeptides.com

Comment

Working...