Your early years

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Your early years

Might as well start a thread & go down memory lane to let us all showcase our early years in the iron.

Here's one of me at 16 waaaay back in 1980 (man wish I could go back and visit for a week). This was right before my first bb show. I had been lifting for a year and a half.

Post 'em up guys/gals.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MR. BMJ; 03-27-2020, 10:12 PM.
  • millenium girl
    • Apr 2006

I was already addicted to cardio....
    Attached Files
    Don't forget to join
    http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
    http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Ha that's great!

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

20 something natty
        Attached Files
        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Dakota
          20 something natty
          Lookin' good. Back when shorts were cool, and didn't come down past your knees like now days looking like knickers. I never wear that crap - I still try to find them right above the knee.

Comment

• Mobman702
            VET
            • Mar 2019

Wow.. Me at 19yrs old in my first Teenage contest. This taking Test C and some Anavar only way back in 1984.. Shit has really changed from back in that era.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Mobman702
              Wow.. Me at 19yrs old in my first Teenage contest. This taking Test C and some Anavar only way back in 1984.. Shit has really changed from back in that era.
              Lookin' good dude. You & I are opposite in that you started pretty early and I started pretty late (40) haha. Did you just run gear for the show, or had you ran a cycle previously?

Comment

• Mobman702
                VET
                • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                Lookin' good dude. You & I are opposite in that you started pretty early and I started pretty late (40) haha. Did you just run gear for the show, or had you ran a cycle previously?
                Back then, I ran for the contest usually.. It was alot different back in those days with gear and availability for the most part.

Comment

• Big B
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Mobman702
                  Looked great at 19. What are your stats now?

Comment

• Mobman702
                    VET
                    • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Big B
                    Looked great at 19. What are your stats now?
                    5'9, 210lbs at 12% BF I would guess for the moment..

Comment

• Massive G
                      VET
                      • Apr 2019

how are you attaching pics - scanning the hard copy of cell phone shots of them?
                      I got a lot from back then....I can remember just in general taking pictures and going to drop of the rolls of film and waiting for days to get them back. Things really have changed now....Can you imagine todays kids taking a selfie and having to wait several days to see it LOL.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Massive G
                        Things really have changed now....Can you imagine todays kids taking a selfie and having to wait several days to see it LOL.
                        That's some funny shit right there and yet soooo true.

Comment

• Big B
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Massive G
                          how are you attaching pics - scanning the hard copy of cell phone shots of them?
                          I got a lot from back then....I can remember just in general taking pictures and going to drop of the rolls of film and waiting for days to get them back. Things really have changed now....Can you imagine todays kids taking a selfie and having to wait several days to see it LOL.
                          I would take those good days back anytime, brother. Blockbusters, or really before that, video stores, newspapers delivery (rare these days), outside play (for fun), milk delivery at your door step, etc....

Comment

Working...