Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

You have to be solid as a rock to weigh as much as you do without showing much excess fat.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• reps
      Vet
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by liftsiron
      You have to be solid as a rock to weigh as much as you do without showing much excess fat.
      Ty

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

That’s a huge change in body composition. Great work

Comment

• reps
          Vet
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Darkness
          That’s a huge change in body composition. Great work
          Ty like I said that's the worst I've ever let myself go no weights or supplements for six months but I was still actively wrestling and coaching folk style I wanna make sure I was clear on that. Lol

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
            • May 2019

Originally posted by reps
            I'm 46 and I'm lucky I got big joints and bones. Definitely not the bber look. I hit 500 before no shirt either never went higher kinda wish I did but. Like I said longevity is the goal. My youngest is 13 now kids a beast all american multiple times in wrestling. Pulled 225 today deadlift just missed 245 at 115. Just starting puberty. So my glory years are done. I let him do a little boxing no sparring yet. I'm still fucked from years in the ring. I blink a lot. He at least at the same gym kattar trains at. And a couple top new England mma and boxers. It's cool. It's all about him now
            Eh you're still young - the aches and pains didn't really start kickin' me until I was around 52.

That is awesome about your son brother! I remember you posting awhile back about how good he was in wrestling. He's certainly got the right dad to guide him in this area.
            Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• reps
              Vet
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
              Eh you're still young - the aches and pains didn't really start kickin' me until I was around 52.

That is awesome about your son brother! I remember you posting awhile back about how good he was in wrestling. He's certainly got the right dad to guide him in this area.
              Yup if they dont covid Columbus next year we'll have to meet up take families out to eat

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                • May 2019

Sounds like a winner bro.
                Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                  • Oct 2017

How much strength loss have you experienced? Does strength matter to you or do you train for looks.? Hope that didn't sound condescending. I'm too tired to think of how to word it better.
                  I've been losing weight due to cancer stuff. And my strength is going down proportionately. When I'm u der 240 I feel like a strong wind might blow me away.
                  OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• reps
                    Vet
                    • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                    How much strength loss have you experienced? Does strength matter to you or do you train for looks.? Hope that didn't sound condescending. I'm too tired to think of how to word it better.
                    I've been losing weight due to cancer stuff. And my strength is going down proportionately. When I'm u der 240 I feel like a strong wind might blow me away.
                    I just last week started increasing my calories as I was feeling tired a lot and staying lean and healthier is my goal. I lost some strength at first when I would fast till noon and reduced my calories but strength is pretty stable. I'll keep watching mirror if I'm getting fat I'll back off calories if I'm losing muscle I'll add.

Comment

• reps
                      Vet
                      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                      No I really dont train for looks or strength I train to grapple kick and punch harder. I'll never have a bber physique too thick bones and joints. Not condescending at all actually great question. As long as my wife thinks I'm hot that's all I care about bro

Comment

• Dustined83
                        VET
                        • Oct 2017

way to put in the work man. That's something to truly be proud of. Looking mean now too. Keep it up

Comment

Working...