Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

Best non stim PWO

Let’s hear it guys.

Best NON-Stim PWO
  • wallyd
    VET
    • Aug 2015

Beta alanine 3-5 grams, 3 grams citrulline malate & a packet of flavored water of your favorite flavor. You want to add stims back in pop 200 mgs caffeine.

Comment

• Rebornlite
      VET
      • Dec 2018

I really like some of the beet powders.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I need my caffeine, nothing else does it for me.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• MindlessWork
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by wallyd
          Beta alanine 3-5 grams, 3 grams citrulline malate & a packet of flavored water of your favorite flavor. You want to add stims back in pop 200 mgs caffeine.
          Beta Alanine gives me the tinglies so I know it's working. I'm sure I can find these ingredients on Amazon and then mix it all with Hawaiian Fruit Juicy red packet in a bottle of water. This should be cheaper than buying the C4 drinks at the gym.
          “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• wallyd
            VET
            • Aug 2015

Originally posted by MindlessWork
            Beta Alanine gives me the tinglies so I know it's working. I'm sure I can find these ingredients on Amazon and then mix it all with Hawaiian Fruit Juicy red packet in a bottle of water. This should be cheaper than buying the C4 drinks at the gym.
            I got everything off Amazon. Citrulline give me the poops if I go up to 6 gms, that’s why I decided to make my own. I can control each individual thing instead of it being predetermined by a supplement company.

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

Try about 40g straight vegetable glycerin with a quart of water an our Pre. Be ready. It’s not a normals pump of you’re otherwise well hydrated and have some carbs In you. How much water your muscles hold will measure on the scale after a few days of this.

Comment

• wallyd
                VET
                • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Darkness
                Try about 40g straight vegetable glycerin with a quart of water an our Pre. Be ready. It’s not a normals pump of you’re otherwise well hydrated and have some carbs In you. How much water your muscles hold will measure on the scale after a few days of this.
                This sounds like a trick that will also send you running to the bathroom! Lol

Comment

• DFL
                  VET
                  • Oct 2022

I like OUTSIZED by Like A Pro supps. All of his formulations are top notch.

Comment

Working...