X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ESTROGEN GUY
    VET
    • Aug 2018

Fouad Abiad Battling Kidney

This doesn't have to happen. Guys get off the cycle, get bloodwork Address, high sugars high blood pressure. Don't ignore it. I get bloodwork every three months. I just went on a 200 mg TRT per week. I changed my workout. I made this change just due to visible signs. I don't need to wait for blood work to change up. Swollen ankles, higher sugars at night, and water retention. I posted my changes in my other post. next week I'm switching from injects to the new Andriol capsules to stop some pining.

I'm going to post my bloods on 4,500 cals, a ton of protein, 1200 mg of test, tren, deca and 4-5 iu of (real Pharma growth) and insulin. I only do this cycle for my modeling abroad for GASP and other GASP events, (Vendor Booth ect) at shows. My body I make money. If not, I would not be doing the above. But Bloodwork is my lifeline. This is another reason I post medical stuff.
    May be boring to most but if it saves 1,2, 3 people. I've been a good disciple.

For those that follow me look for my post and bloods on heavy cycling, heavy meals vs normal TRT on 200 mg per week.

GUY WE DON'T HAVE TO QUIT THE GEAR. READ YOUR BODY AND GET BLOODS. Your body will show, or you will feel when it's time to lay back. See Fouad Abiad Video on his kidney issues. (THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO BE YOU) WATER, WATER DRINK!!

http://road2hardcoreiron.net/

https://www.myscfuel.com/

EG
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Good post, two things necessary to protect your kidney health, make sure that your blood pressure remains in the normal range and drink as much fluid as possible to prevent dehydration.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• MindlessWork
      • Aug 2011

What about taking any kind of kidney protectants along with drinking plenty of water?
      “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

Im stage 3B chronic kidney disease. Its from years of high protein intake and mega mega doses of gear nonstop for years at a time. And now that im old my body is paying for it.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Acreed1
          Vet
          • Nov 2014

Great post. I just watched a video by Dave Polumbo on this topic. Very informative...

"No Joe, you next Joe, you next Joe!"
          "Creed in 3, Creed in 3"

Comment

Working...