X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

Phentermine

Has anyone taken or had any type of experience with phentemine? How did you like or dislike it? Anything I should know about it?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I used it a few times before, results were nothing to get excited about imo.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Freezerdude

I know if you take very much of it, it will cause the same effect of large amounts of Adderall and cause testicular pain like you been kicked in the dick!! Well I guess it would be closer to "Blue Balls" my wife is on it to drop a few pounds but I don't care for it myself...I've read several things about it and Adderall and other amphetamines causing testicular pain.. Only researched it after mine started hurting so needless to say I didn't take it very much!!! lol

Comment

• Rider
        Banned
        • Jun 2014

I'd rather take the cheaper route and go with ECA.
        To compare, phen is like ECA but a little stronger. You get a stronger energy boost, and it lasts longer, but the downside is its a lot more expensive than ECA, and much harder to come by.

Comment

• Joe0690
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

Thanks for the input

Comment

• unclem
            Banned
            • Sep 2022

i took it not that great, i like provigil better.

Comment

• Bigpapapumpaf
              VET
              • Feb 2017

I have been taking it and to be honest its not doing much. I think it actually aggravates my prostate too, I find it hard to piss in the am while taking it. I have Rx but doubt I will renew it. Doc has me 37.5mg for 2 months, off 1 month then on 2 months.

BPP

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Messes with my prostate to.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• jrod
                  • Jun 2010

Most stimulants and cold medications create problems with urinating. If I take too much flu medicine or Adderall I have trouble urinating. I’ve never had testicular pain from Adderall and I have been on it for years. Maybe it’s only at high doses.

Comment

• Demigod
                    • Feb 2018

I tried it and didn't eat for two days...and could barely piss. Didn't care for it....

Comment

Working...