X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

Dating sites

Not looking for dating looking for someone to touch my weiner again….what’s the best site for no strings sort of stuff? I don’t want a relationship don’t want commitments just someone that to have fun with and send them back to their place. And remember I can ban you if you say grinder smart asses
  • wallyd
    VET
    • Aug 2015

I’ve heard POF is like that anymore. Of course Tinder has the same reputation so I’ve heard. It’s been years since I used Tinder so I could be wrong.

Comment

• Beef Newton
      VET
      • Nov 2018

It's a mixed bag for all of them, now. You're going to run across both types of people that want a relationship and those that just want fun. I have a lot of experience with all of them, and I would say Tinder is going to be your best option. Make sure you have good pictures.. i.e. you out doing things and smiling. Don't set your expectations too high and just have fun.

Comment

• bestpoststore
        Banned
        • Apr 2022

The complete look of your internet site is remarkable, not to mention the content material!
        also visit my net w
        Last edited by ozzy69; 04-21-2022, 03:48 AM.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Best dating sites imo are bars.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• willsgotrythm
            Vet
            • Jul 2012

Bars, grocery stores, Costco, really anywhere you see a pretty girl. I know when I was in Florida, I had pretty good luck on Plenty of Fish. Over there if you weren't fuckin the chick after a week of talking then you must me gay...

I'm not too good with long term relationships. I hate being "owned", changed, castrated, being told what to do, and all the other shit women try to do to a man.

Comment

• AlphaMale
              VET
              • Mar 2018

The laundromat.
              You and every female in there has nothing but time on their hands.
              You can even look at the time left on their dryer to determine how fast you have to work.
              You get to see them wearing their laundry day outfit instead of their weekend club attire so you get a more honest version of her true appearance.
              And best of all, if she’s washing her dirty panties at the laundromat you can bet she doesn’t have a sugar daddy or a well to do husband.
              Whole lotta time and opportunity at the laundromat.

Also, dating sites don’t actually profit much off of the paid “premium” memberships they sell on their websites.
              They make most of their profit off of selling your personal info.
              You know the mandatory long questionnaire they always want you to fill out to complete your dating profile?
              You just handed a whole lot of your personal info to them and they sell it.
              Then you get hit with spam from every direction.

And dating websites tend to be 10:1 male to female so there’s that, too.
              A lot of those female profiles are fembots and the real ones look like your mother just rolled out of bed.
              Last edited by AlphaMale; 04-25-2022, 09:40 PM.
              Veteran

Comment

• Roughrydr
                • Oct 2017

I've had quite a bit of luck at the gym. But i also have to admit that at my age my standards are very low. Im at the stage in life where its like 2:45 am at the bar and it closed at 2, if you know what im getting at.
                Or you could just move a chick into your spare bedroom and tell your family she's a long lost daughter that you just found out about.
                But then who would be that stupid to do something like thst? Twice. Only a real idiot in my opinion.
                Last edited by Roughrydr; 05-03-2022, 08:53 AM.
                OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Savage2
                  VET
                  • Jan 2017

Bars and working out in a gym. Been a while ozzy, hope all is well.

Comment

• Darkness
                    • Apr 2011

It’s too late for him now. He’s smitten and has been removed from the field. Expect marriage, another mortgage, and two new car leases soon. Probabaly will adopt a puppy too.
                    Last edited by ozzy69; 08-20-2022, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• ozzy69
                      Assistant Admin
                      • Jun 2011

Nope

Smitten yes

None of the other stuff

Comment

• Darkness
                        • Apr 2011

Bullshit. I woman is going to only want a man for who he is. At least not in her age group. Polish up that credit score here we go….

Comment

• steelpreacher
                          Vet
                          • Jun 2013

There is actually some pretty good advice here! Lol I dont't know what I was expecting. I like alpha males idea. Laundromat is perfect, I think grocery store is also good.

Comment

• GainsGretski
                            • Jun 2022

My old boss Christian was heavy into the dating sites. He paid the subscription because it shows multiple things to a women and they know your serious if your paying for the app. Bro he was always getting coutchie slapped on him. Him and i were talking. I did the bumble premium. Bro im no Romeo. I'm not fucking JohnnyDepp. Bro its almost too easy really. Idk where your at in the world but i was balls deep in the guts of South St. Louis City. It truly is too easy you must get checked for stds regularly tho. If we're hitting it this easy so is the other squad too. Worlds full of hoes wanting to get bent. Treat em as they present themselves to you. Words actions and possibly penicillin

Comment

• wallyd
                              VET
                              • Aug 2015

Originally posted by GainsGretski
                              My old boss Christian was heavy into the dating sites. He paid the subscription because it shows multiple things to a women and they know your serious if your paying for the app. Bro he was always getting coutchie slapped on him. Him and i were talking. I did the bumble premium. Bro im no Romeo. I'm not fucking JohnnyDepp. Bro its almost too easy really. Idk where your at in the world but i was balls deep in the guts of South St. Louis City. It truly is too easy you must get checked for stds regularly tho. If we're hitting it this easy so is the other squad too. Worlds full of hoes wanting to get bent. Treat em as they present themselves to you. Words actions and possibly penicillin
                              St Louis huh? Hence the name. Lol

Comment

Working...