• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bananas
    Vet
    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by ozzy69
    Currently happily single and gonna stay that way for at least a week
    Come visit Chicago. Let’s hit up a strip club.

Comment

• ozzy69
      Assistant Admin
      • Jun 2011

You still have my number don’t you?

Comment

• kriegernindo
        VET
        • Feb 2020

Went talk to the girl I was referring to in my previous post. She's hot. Black hair, she does wear heavy pink eye shadow but shes got this thing going with it, has a middle eastern lebanese look to her.

Anyway, went over to the store next to me and started talking played it cool real smooth she was a bit embarrassed I could tell but her name is Kim. another girl came out and started joining in...told them both i'd see them later and looked at kim and said ill see you at the gym.

An hour or two later her boyfriend came to my store looking for me wanting to talk with me. My employee was working (he's a marine) and told the guy he'd let me know that he was looking for me, and that he would tell me Kim had a boyfriend.

Thought I was going to have handle some business, but then the marine told me "this guy was dressed like a teacher maybe 5'5 and kinda nerdy looking. I dont think he knows how big you are lol..."

So now I'm left wondering this:

1) I hit on her and she could tell, was she bothered by it and felt the need to tell her boyfriend, did I creep her out? (I'm not an ugly guy, I get called handsome quite a lot)

OR

2) Did she go home tell her boyfriend like nonchalantly that some guy hit on her today at work and he was this bodybuilder looking guy, maybe coming off in a way that the boyfriend took as she liked the attention from me, so he felt the need to "pay me a visit" lol

Either way, this girls out.

Comment

• ozzy69
          Assistant Admin
          • Jun 2011

Tough call on that buddy

I bet she is using you to get something from the BF she’s not getting

Comment

• Bananas
            Vet
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by kriegernindo
            Went talk to the girl I was referring to in my previous post. She's hot. Black hair, she does wear heavy pink eye shadow but shes got this thing going with it, has a middle eastern lebanese look to her.

Anyway, went over to the store next to me and started talking played it cool real smooth she was a bit embarrassed I could tell but her name is Kim. another girl came out and started joining in...told them both i'd see them later and looked at kim and said ill see you at the gym.

An hour or two later her boyfriend came to my store looking for me wanting to talk with me. My employee was working (he's a marine) and told the guy he'd let me know that he was looking for me, and that he would tell me Kim had a boyfriend.

Thought I was going to have handle some business, but then the marine told me "this guy was dressed like a teacher maybe 5'5 and kinda nerdy looking. I dont think he knows how big you are lol..."

So now I'm left wondering this:

1) I hit on her and she could tell, was she bothered by it and felt the need to tell her boyfriend, did I creep her out? (I'm not an ugly guy, I get called handsome quite a lot)

OR

2) Did she go home tell her boyfriend like nonchalantly that some guy hit on her today at work and he was this bodybuilder looking guy, maybe coming off in a way that the boyfriend took as she liked the attention from me, so he felt the need to "pay me a visit" lol

Either way, this girls out.

It doesn’t matter. You did what you said you were gonna do, and that’s awesome. Most guys, including me, for some reason have a hard time approaching. It’s just very awkward, but you did it. The results don’t matter.

Comment

• Bananas
              Vet
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by ozzy69
              You still have my number don’t you?
              I do

Comment

• kriegernindo
                VET
                • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Bananas
                It doesn’t matter. You did what you said you were gonna do, and that’s awesome. Most guys, including me, for some reason have a hard time approaching. It’s just very awkward, but you did it. The results don’t matter.
                It's normal for it to be hard for someone to approach. But I decided years ago I'd rather know for sure than always wonder.

Plus women are more sensitive emotionally and ultimately a weaker physical vessel. I've talked to enough girls over the years where it developed and we became something for a little while and they always told me how nervous they were and one even like walked around the store for 10 minutes trying to get the courage to come up and ask me a question about supplements.

And I was a tad on edge too but for them its usually more.

One trick I used to use and sometimes still do is just pretend that I'm not even interested in her and just want to talk to her like shes my sister. It usually gets me on a conversation basis with them and once you're here, you're pretty much in... whatever happens from here is up to how you handle it. But at least you got past the hardest part.

Comment

• kriegernindo
                  VET
                  • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Bananas
                  Here's a quick cure for that. I guarantee with 100% money back it will work if you do it.

10 girls one week.

Pick 10 girls over the span of one week to purposely go talk to about anything.

It's actually easier if you go out and do it at clubs or bars. Some guys say purposely go try to get rejected so you get over that feeling like it's the end of the world and you suck. Because that's a real feeling for some dudes but it's only because they literally have talked to like 2 girls in their life and don't know how much is out there.

If you make it your goal and hit 10 you will be like "this aint nothing" and actually have confidence to go out and see how smooth you can be.

I actually got good at talking to girls through a salesman job at a supplement store with a drive thru I had in college. I had to talk to them because it was my job and soon I saw I was getting less awkward each time til I found chicks hitting on me.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                    • Oct 2017

Bananas, any dude that has to come talk to you because you hit on his girl is insecure. I think you've got a shot if you want it.
                    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Bananas
                      Vet
                      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                      Bananas, any dude that has to come talk to you because you hit on his girl is insecure. I think you've got a shot if you want it.
                      rough u r getting old. u r confusing me for the other guy.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                        • Oct 2017

LOL. 66 and a half is not old. Unless you count my hair loss, squeeky joints, stiff back, bad knees, popping shoulders, one kidney, huge prostate, numerous skin cancers, loss of hearing, and some other things i can't remember. If you take that into account, i guess I'm no spring chicken.
                        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• ancientearth
                          VET
                          • Sep 2022

Being that Im married its been along time even thinking about dating.But I think I agree with the grocery store.Sunday at my local grocery store seems to have the most gorgeous women...omg!!Specifically the produce section😂😂😂

Comment

• Bigpapapumpaf
                            VET
                            • Feb 2017

My question is what would he have said if you were there?

I'd go up to the girl and ask her what was up with the guy, if she seems upset, apologize for upsetting her, if not keep at it.

BPP

Comment

• Roughrydr
                              • Oct 2017

Just invite him to step outside to some secluded area. But first ask if he knows ju-jitsu. If no, you're gtg.
                              OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• thehulk
                                VET
                                • Nov 2022

POF. Easy fishing.

Comment

Working...