X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anttone
    Banned
    • Jan 2022

anttone

he then shot a very last-spherical 76 on the carmel, ind., path on wednesday to finish in a tie for 2nd with a 4-over 220, 4returned of winner john marshall butler.i played super,” daly ii advised the indianapolis megastar. “itd had been cool to win, however i still have time. just a couple horrific 3-putts each days, however apart from that i played incredible.
    Last edited by ozzy69; 01-19-2022, 07:01 AM. Reason: This is hilarious
  • MindlessWork
    • Aug 2011

You spam you get BANNED so good riddance!!!

Nice edit there Ozzy btw...hilarious
    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• ozzy69
      Assistant Admin
      • Jun 2011

I took the stupid link he had in there but I thought the stuff he wrote was hilarious

Comment

• MindlessWork
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by ozzy69
        I took the stupid link he had in there but I thought the stuff he wrote was hilarious
        Ahh I see...this spambot must been programmed to spit out hilarious word salads then post some spam link.
        “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• ozzy69
          Assistant Admin
          • Jun 2011

MW it’s the little things in life that keep me going LOL

Comment

• MindlessWork
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by ozzy69
            MW it’s the little things in life that keep me going LOL
            No doubt about that one man...we all need something to smile or laugh about!

Comment

Working...