Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Member Photos
User Name
Password

Old 07-26-2022, 09:48 AM   #16
Oatmeal77
VET

Oatmeal77 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
Those are great words of wisdom to keep close. It will be a long road but you will get it all back as muscle memory is your friend.
You gotta love that muscle memory...Lol
Oatmeal77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 09:52 AM   #17
Oatmeal77
VET

Oatmeal77 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
Those are great words of wisdom to keep close. It will be a long road but you will get it all back as muscle memory is your friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebornlite View Post
I had this same procedure back on 11/21. I am back to 100% with my lifts now, keep up with the neck stretches and rear delt work to maintain proper neck position and posture. Keep up the good work brother!

Yea...concentrating on traps and rear delts for sure..and many upper back exercises
Oatmeal77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 05:15 PM   #18
willsgotrythm
Vet

willsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the rough
You look great bro!! You'll be back to where you want in no time. Before my shoulder surgery I stopped training for about a year. After the surgery it took about 6 months to get back in the gym. I really babied it. I tell you after I could lift like normal, my muscle came back really fast!!!
willsgotrythm is offline   Reply With Quote