X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StrongerPeak
    • Oct 2022

Test and dbol

Good day forum

Recently I was on a test and dbol cycle. The cycle was at 12 weeks, test at 2ml a week (400mg) and the dbol at 60mg daily. I stopped the dbol at the 9th week, since I started getting side effects. Back acne and back pump. I know it was dbol because as soon as I quit, the sides reduced.
    So I wanted to ask if my test was fake or what, because honestly I did not see results, except for the sides from the dbol. Or should have I stayed longer on the testosterone?
    Last edited by Roughrydr; 10-25-2022, 07:18 AM.
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

Doubtful that the test was fake…

Give us some more background?

Was this your first cycle?

Age, height, weight, and experience….

Comment

• Kluso
      Vet
      • Dec 2016

Curious, what ester of test was it? Honestly you should have seen results if the test was fake. 60mg of dbol per day you should have had decent gains on just that for 9 weeks. So could be a few things. First off steroids aren’t as magical as the general public would think. You have to put in the work and eat a healthy diet high in protein. At min, 1 gram per lb of bodyweight. It also could be your a week responder to AAS. But that is extremely rare and it’s usually something to do with training or diet. You should have put on at least 20lbs during the cycle and maybe retained 5lbs when you came off. And that’s if you have years of experience. First cycle should be better than that. How long have you been training? What’s your age? Was this your first cycle? If your in your 20s your test levels are already high and if you weren’t gaining naturally, gear isn’t gonna help. Because something is off brother.
      Last edited by Kluso; 10-24-2022, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• 1bigun11
        • May 2022

I doubt if you come back, but if you do, I am confused why you didn't get any muscle building results off of the 60 mg a day of d-ball that you know was real?

Comment

• Kluso
          Vet
          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by 1bigun11
          I doubt if you come back, but if you do, I am confused why you didn't get any muscle building results off of the 60 mg a day of d-ball that you know was real?
          Bingo!

Comment

• HDH
            • Jun 2015

I was thinking the same. If you couldn't see test results, you can't see dbol results. The problem sounds like lack of food.

Like kluso said, no magic. Cals have to be high and the correct amount of protein has to be taken in. If you can't look like a bodybuilder without steroids, you can't look like a bodybuilder with them.

------------

Stick around strongerpeak, if you are serious about making and keeping gains, this is the place to be

Comment

• wallyd
              VET
              • Aug 2015

I know legit dbol at that dose is a no brainer for me! I would def see results off of that & so would those around me! Lol

Comment

• BikerTrash
                Vet
                • Aug 2011

I absolutely loved Test and Dbol cycle , My goodness the results were hands down noticeable.
                Dbol 10 years ago was my go too breakfast staple prior to gym time.

Comment

• 1bigun11
                  • May 2022

Originally posted by BikerTrash
                  I absolutely loved Test and Dbol cycle , My goodness the results were hands down noticeable.
                  Dbol 10 years ago was my go too breakfast staple prior to gym time.
                  D-Ball. Breakfast of Champions, lol

Comment

• Rot-Iron66
                    • Sep 2016

D-Ball. Breakfast of Champions, lol
                    I remember those old T-Shirts in the Muscle-Mags when I was a kid.
                    At first (I was 13 back in 1979) I had no idea what it meant!

Didnt know what "Dianabol" was until many years later...

Comment

• 1bigun11
                      • May 2022

Originally posted by Rot-Iron66
                      I remember those old T-Shirts in the Muscle-Mags when I was a kid.
                      At first (I was 13 back in 1979) I had no idea what it meant!

Didnt know what "Dianabol" was until many years later...
                      Didn’t the shirt have like a fake Wheaties box with a pic of Bruce Jenner on it, (before he turned into a girl, lol).

Comment

• Deadwood
                        VET
                        • Dec 2018

Looking back at my first cycle, 400 mg Test E, for 12 weeks followed by pct. I blew up about 12 lbs on cycle and kept on about 4 lbs after pct. I was hitting PRs in the gym and was meal prepping everything immediately BEFORE first injection. I got so tired of eating chicken, tuna, and eggs everyday. If I didn't have real test, I still would have put on fat and muscle during this time. If you didn't gain any noticeable strength and weight, your diet and workouts were likely not dialed in. Food being the main culprit.

Comment

• Rot-Iron66
                          • Sep 2016

Didn’t the shirt have like a fake Wheaties box with a pic of Bruce Jenner on it, (before he turned into a girl, lol).
                          It may have. Ric Draisen used to sell them with some of his art-work on them.
                          They were his ads, his side-biz at the time..

Comment

• jrod
                            • Jun 2010

Originally posted by StrongerPeak
                            Good day forum

Recently I was on a test and dbol cycle. The cycle was at 12 weeks, test at 2ml a week (400mg) and the dbol at 60mg daily. I stopped the dbol at the 9th week, since I started getting side effects. Back acne and back pump. I know it was dbol because as soon as I quit, the sides reduced.
                            So I wanted to ask if my test was fake or what, because honestly I did not see results, except for the sides from the dbol. Or should have I stayed longer on the testosterone?

??
                            And now?

Comment

Working...