X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • myosaurus
    Vet
    • Mar 2014

My cardio sessions and bullshit

Been slacking off doing cardio and trying to stay consistent.
    I'll be posting here while doing cardio so more I post means more consistent I'm getting!

Also will be posting random shits that happen in my daily life not that anyone cares, just trying to get time moving fast while doing it...
  • myosaurus
    Vet
    • Mar 2014

So I got this new client, 21yrs old. Training for 3.5 years and already into 5th cycle about to start 6th and he hired me. He ran everything from 500mg/week test to various dosages of tren drol primo eq you name it. He's only 149lbs and tells me he's a hard gainer. To my eyes, he's complete newbie with no foundation. He was about to jump into 1000mg each of test and eq, totalling 2 grams!
    I stopped him and started training him while clean, changing his diet and most importantly, the training and applying effort! His failure set looked like 5 reps in reserve and all his exercises are one of those ghey ass refining movements like 1 arm pulldown and shit. Of course all that shits out!
    I told him to try to grow as a whole(focusing legs and back)but he wanted to focus on his chest like most newbies, so we agreed to hit push/pulll/legs/chest focus then 2 days rest then start over.

His previous best bodyweight was 155 on 1.5 gram of gear and now he's at 155 without anything. He's able to eat and train harder because his body is not toxic.

I'll have him start just at 200mg test at around week 4 and adjust from there peaking at no more than 500mg total.

It's sad how things have changed kods start juicing from day 1 at massive dosages. Too many informations due to internet, we old dogs should be thankful we lived the days we did where gear was hard to get and there were only handful of informations where we believed it 100% and pushed until we became monsters.

More to follow with updates. Here is his photo day 1.
    Attached Files

Comment

• myosaurus
      Vet
      • Mar 2014

After Week 1
      Attached Files

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

Thanks for posting myo. It’s strange to me how many people take gear in large amounts and have no nutritional guidelines, much less a plan.

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

That's wild. 80% of the battle is in the kitchen. At least he has you to mentor him.

Comment

• myosaurus
            Vet
            • Mar 2014

Today after 2weeks
            Attached Files

Comment

• irish_2003
              Vet
              • Oct 2011

Big difference already..its gotta be nice knowing clients are doing what you tell them and not doing whatever the fuck they want after you give them a plan

Comment

• myosaurus
                Vet
                • Mar 2014

About 1 minth apart, we've been at it 6 weeks so far. Squat and incline BB up 30lbs for 8 rep range. He's at 200mg/week test cyp

Comment

• myosaurus
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2014

Having trouble posting pic. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

• HDH
                    • Jun 2015

Originally posted by myosaurus
                    Having trouble posting pic. What am I doing wrong?
                    Here is a link with instructions. You will want to start with #8 for posting a pic. 1 through 7 are for resizing.

Comment

• wallyd
                      VET
                      • Aug 2015

For such a short amount of time those are some really good improvements! I’m curious, did you come right out & tell him he was too young for any gear? It’s way different now compared to when I was 21!!

Comment

• myosaurus
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2014

Ok let me try again...

Comment

• myosaurus
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2014

It says invalid file again... what am I doing wrong?

Comment

• myosaurus
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2014

Originally posted by wallyd
                            For such a short amount of time those are some really good improvements! I’m curious, did you come right out & tell him he was too young for any gear? It’s way different now compared to when I was 21!!
                            He reached out to me in the gym, been cycling on/off for 2 years but I never thought he would be on anything, all the real stuff too. It was his training.

Comment

• HDH
                              • Jun 2015

Originally posted by myosaurus
                              It says invalid file again... what am I doing wrong?
                              Sounds like you're going to have to switch the pic to a different file.

Try running a search on changing the pic file. It should show you valid files when you try to post it. You will want to switch it to one of those. Right when you hit manage attachments, you will see all the files you can use.

If you have trouble, pm me and I'll have you email it to me.
                              Last edited by HDH; 12-18-2022, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Working...