X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wallyd
    VET
    • Aug 2015

All gun lovers be aware of new pistol brace fed law

On January 13, 2023, the Attorney General signed ATF final rule 2021R-08F, “Factoring Criteria for Firearms with Attached ‘Stabilizing Braces,’” amending ATF’s regulations to clarify when a rifle is designed, made, and intended to be fired from the shoulder. The final rule was published in the Federal Register on January 31, 2023.

You could be felons in less than 120 days!
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

This one will probably stick.

Fuck dim witted democrats don’t know shit about gun control

Look at what that fat fuck JB Pritzker did in Illinois.

You can’t have an AR or a magazine that goes over 12 rounds but in Illinois you can abort a baby at any time you want (that’s not totally true but it’s the nonsense that this state has)
    Last edited by ozzy69; 01-15-2023, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• wallyd
      VET
      • Aug 2015

Illinois is unreal with gun control. I feel sorry for anyone living there. I lived there years ago & hated it!
      I disagree, this won’t go anywhere. The same body that is declaring it illegal is the same one that said they were legal. First you couldn’t shoulder them. Then you could shoulder them because they were not considered an SBR. Now that millions have been sold they want to change the law after they ok’d the sales?! I don’t think it will ever fly.

Comment

• tank100
        VET
        • Dec 2018

All but a few counties in Illinois have said they will not enforce Pigsters new gun laws

Comment

• wallyd
          VET
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by tank100
          All but a few counties in Illinois have said they will not enforce Pigsters new gun laws
          I saw that. Some of my buddies thst live there were posting the maps, I think that’s awsome tbh.

Comment

• HDH
            • Jun 2015

Attached Files

Comment

• MindlessWork
              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by HDH
              You are so quick on the draw with a meme but this one is so fitting!
              “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Q-BaLL
                VET
                • Apr 2004

Eh this admin would make all gun owners felons if it could.

Comment

• Chooch
                  VET
                  • Oct 2009

Most cops I know (and I’m married to one so I know a good bit) will not enforce these laws. They will flat out tell you they took an oath to uphold the constitution, they will not violate it. Keep passing silly laws that nobody pays any attention to anyways, nobody really cares.

Comment

• tank100
                    VET
                    • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Chooch
                    Most cops I know (and I’m married to one so I know a good bit) will not enforce these laws. They will flat out tell you they took an oath to uphold the constitution, they will not violate it. Keep passing silly laws that nobody pays any attention to anyways, nobody really cares.
                    Same.

Pretty sure fat boys laws will go nowhere. There are numerous lawsuits already because they are unconstitutional.

Comment

• HDH
                      • Jun 2015

Attached Files

Comment

• jrod
                        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by HDH
                        Nice

Comment

• Magnesium
                          Vet
                          • Dec 2009

If you love your dog you better comply. If that is even possible. There are a lot of things wrong with the new rules and the BATFE's Q&A sessions clarified nothing.

This should be defeated in the courts, but that will take months or even years to finalize.

Comment

Working...