Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 02-24-2023, 09:20 AM   #1
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Lifts

So we are all old now, but I was thinking a bit. How many years has this site been around now? Many many have come and gone over the years but Peak has has a pretty good run!
Old 02-24-2023, 12:07 PM   #2
MindlessWork

MindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura about
Site may have slowed down a bit but there's a lot of people still here and sharing the knowledge that's have built up over the years. 19 years is a good run indeed!
Old 02-24-2023, 12:48 PM   #3
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I joined in 2010 under a different name (bufbiker). But I know this site was well established long before I ever came along. I was invited by shoveled (RIP)

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 01:54 PM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
This is the 21st year, we had a couple name changes but it's the same site.
Old 02-24-2023, 02:13 PM   #5
MindlessWork

MindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
This is the 21st year, we had a couple name changes but it's the same site.
21 years still going strong I'd say...speaks volumes!

I believe I remember Shovel...he was a good dude and shame he is no longer with us. RIP.

How's things going with you, Lifts?
Old 02-24-2023, 04:48 PM   #6
massivkai
Vet

massivkai is on a distinguished road
it’s definitely been around for a while. I remember way back 9+ years ago with a few select who are now banned from most boards. Always been a good and knowledgeable forum. Seen a lot of others come and go in the past 10 years.
massivkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 05:39 PM   #7
ozzy69
Assistant Admin

ozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud of
Been here a little bit
ozzy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 10:24 PM   #8
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
One of the originals here - back to 2003 when it was IT(Intense Training), then A & E, then peak. My join date is misleading bcoz I altered my old username in 2019.

I don't think there are that many left from the old original days - off the top of my head from back then are Lifts (obviously duh ), Dr VJ, Deacon, reps, b52 and myself. Sorry if I'm missing anyone. I'm sure there are a few others that might not post much these days.

Still a great board and always has been!
Old 02-24-2023, 11:59 PM   #9
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
This has been a blessing in my life for over a decade and it’s been really good to me and the people have been really good to me.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 06:25 AM   #10
Demigod

Demigod is on a distinguished road
I come here several times a day every day. One of my favorite boards.
Demigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 06:32 AM   #11
reps
Vet

reps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nice
I like to get lost on here sometimes. Peak and intense training are the only 2 boards I've ever been on and have always been with lifts hank drvee deacon older bets from intense training. Speaking of which what ever happened to bigsickd?

Last edited by reps; 02-26-2023 at 12:43 PM..
reps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 12:44 PM   #12
reps
Vet

reps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nice
Bigdickd lmao that's my nickname for my wife ��
Old 02-26-2023, 09:46 PM   #13
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by reps View Post
I like to get lost on here sometimes. Peak and intense training are the only 2 boards I've ever been on and have always been with lifts hank drvee deacon older bets from intense training. Speaking of which what ever happened to bigsickd?
I've asked BMJ about him several times over the years. They all live in the same area in southern Cali. Also C0B16 - remember him? They are all in the same area. After BSD left the boards, BMJ said he would see him every now and then, but not much. Last time I asked him, he hadn't seen BSD ina long time. Weird, bcoz he was into this game bigtime, often training guys for comps too. Hope he's OK - good guy in my book.

Taco and Hugemiller - remember them haha? Taco posted in here not too long ago - I PM'ed him but never heard back. Icing each others ass before they would poke.lol
Old 02-26-2023, 10:09 PM   #14
MindlessWork

Remembered when D-Red was here...he was suck a cock at times.
Old 02-27-2023, 04:09 PM   #15
reps
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
I've asked BMJ about him several times over the years. They all live in the same area in southern Cali. Also C0B16 - remember him? They are all in the same area. After BSD left the boards, BMJ said he would see him every now and then, but not much. Last time I asked him, he hadn't seen BSD ina long time. Weird, bcoz he was into this game bigtime, often training guys for comps too. Hope he's OK - good guy in my book.

Taco and Hugemiller - remember them haha? Taco posted in here not too long ago - I PM'ed him but never heard back. Icing each others ass before they would poke.lol

Lmao yeah I remember all that crazy shit. People change its life. Peace brother 🙏