X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thate
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

eating only when you are hungry isn't a good approach at all bro

depending on your appetite, one day you could eat much less than your body needs or eat many cals over your requirements.

you need to map the day out ahead of time and stick to it

Comment

• GetBigger

Originally posted by Thate
      eating only when you are hungry isn't a good approach at all bro

depending on your appetite, one day you could eat much less than your body needs or eat many cals over your requirements.

you need to map the day out ahead of time and stick to it
      well i knew i wouldnt eat any less then what i required on any given day. so i figured id give it a shot and when i became unhappy with my bf% id cut. which is what i did. what ur saying is to adjust ur cals everyday and by eating when hungry is what i did because sometimes you dont know what the day is gunna bring. when i was more active i ate more when i was less active i ate less. i should have also stated i ate the same macro's every meal so in a way i did know, but one day i would eat 5 meals the next maybe 7 or 8.

Comment

• blk99xtreme

post up some new pics

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by GetBigger
          oh ya wanted to ask ya if you ended up using that fasted method for cutting?
          I am..but as planned...i dont fast just for the fuck of it...it's a process.

Comment

• TAVARES88
            • Aug 2008

Can U explain what triggers fasting ?
            Adopt what is useful and reject what is not.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by TAVARES88
              His Cuban religion does...2x per year they fast...and 1x per year they eat whats called "hog eye stew" and "mouse knuckles and rice". Both purportedly cleanse the soul and keeps the Cuban voodoo demons away.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by TAVARES88
                dojnt wanna keep u guys guessing nor keep it a secret but I promised him I wouldnt discuss his methods on open forum

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                His Cuban religion does...2x per year they fast...and 1x per year they eat whats called "hog eye stew" and "mouse knuckles and rice". Both purportedly cleanse the soul and keeps the Cuban voodoo demons away.
                bwajahahhaaaa

Comment

Working...