Okay, I was coaxed into posting me here

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OLYMPIAN

Little tip here regarding tear drop... i like to perform leg extensions one leg at a time..couple of sets with toes pointing out and 2 with toes pointing in..just my 02 cents

Comment

• CTri17
      Vet
      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
      dont get jealous,baby..you know ur the one.
      thanks hun
      *Christina*

Comment

• ironmaidn

Originally posted by CTri17
        lookin great bev, keep up the good work, have you decided when you are doing your comp?
        Thanks girl, possibly April 2008 NPC, if not, I wait for NABBA in August. In between I have a few things brewin...we will see what happens. Thanks for askin.

Comment

• ironmaidn

Little tip here regarding tear drop... i like to perform leg extensions one leg at a time..couple of sets with toes pointing out and 2 with toes pointing in..just my 02 cents
          A most excellent tip there Mr. Oly. Just got the same guidance for a bb friend of mine at gym and he said to do that as well. Actually perform them as static holds for a count of 8, so I am gonna give that a go. I do my leg extentions 1 at time (meaning one leg at time) as well. So your 2 cents worth was more like a $2.00 worth. Thank u, big butted, lip gloss man.

Comment

• goes4ever
            • Sep 2004

legs are smoking hot girl, nice work!

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by ironmaidn
              A most excellent tip there Mr. Oly. Just got the same guidance for a bb friend of mine at gym and he said to do that as well. Actually perform them as static holds for a count of 8, so I am gonna give that a go. I do my leg extentions 1 at time (meaning one leg at time) as well. So your 2 cents worth was more like a $2.00 worth. Thank u, big butted, lip gloss man.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Wait!!!..big butted, lip gloss man? Did u just call me Gay?..

Comment

• ironmaidn

Originally posted by goes4ever
                  legs are smoking hot girl, nice work!
                  Thanks so much my dear friend! Greatly appreciated.

Comment

• ironmaidn

Wait!!!..big butted, lip gloss man? Did u just call me Gay?..
                    Not exactly...but you do wear lip gloss, or lip plumper? That does not make you gay. Just means you care about the state of your lips in order to do other tasks required of them...

Comment

Working...