4 Months Into Bulk Pic.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nocturnaldude

Originally posted by Lokedogg
    I believe this Ol'boy- Blue Devil came here looking for some dick. Ol'Devil's probably done went blue in the face from takin it so long and hard up his ass.

LOL...now now Loke"dogg"....didnt your Mother teach U if u have NOTHING nice to say u shouldnt say anything at all?....ha? I know im new and A rookie on this board,However i think U should be more courteous to the new peeps,Dont U think..BD is my Brother after all"Dogg"...u really should be more respectful,its in your best interest.....~~

Comment

• Lokedogg
      Vet
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Nocturnaldude
      LOL...now now Loke"dogg"....didnt your Mother teach U if u have NOTHING nice to say u shouldnt say anything at all?....ha? I know im new and A rookie on this board,However i think U should be more courteous to the new peeps,Dont U think..BD is my Brother after all"Dogg"...u really should be more respectful,its in your best interest.....~~
      Now when you say brother, you mean life partner or assfuckboy buddy? Kind of like you look in the mirror and see this straight up cocksucker who is ya brotha? Cause that's what I'm guessing is the case there Cock Internaldude. I tried being friendly sending both of YOU a welcoming pm, but neither one of YOU pm'd me back so fuck ALL 1 of YOU two. Please stick around so I got whippin post there Z! Ahahahah

Comment

• goin4275
        VET
        • Jan 2007

Attached Files
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• John Benz
          Vet
          • Jan 2004

Nocturnaldude,,,,,we don't permit newbies to disrespect VETS here at A-E. And....it's not in your best interest,,,there was a guy here named ZERKER until recently. Lokedogg scared him so bad his mom called complaining how bad her son was mistreated here and now he justs sits in his room writing on the wall with red crayons. ,,,and she had to throw his pants and undies away cause he shit hisself so bad she couldn't clean em up. I don't want yer mom calling here saying mean old lokedogg scared you so bad you shit yerself, ..,,, so be respectful,,,its in yer best interest.

Comment

• Lokedogg
            Vet
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by John Benz
            Nocturnaldude,,,,,we don't permit newbies to disrespect VETS here at A-E. And....it's not in your best interest,,,there was a guy here named ZERKER until recently. Lokedogg scared him so bad his mom called complaining how bad her son was mistreated here and now he justs sits in his room writing on the wall with red crayons. ,,,and she had to throw his pants and undies away cause he shit hisself so bad she couldn't clean em up. I don't want yer mom calling here saying mean old lokedogg scared you so bad you shit yerself, ..,,, so be respectful,,,its in yer best interest.
            Hey remember that fagboy Zerker said he was "HA"? As big of a homo as that guy was I bet that stood for Hardon Attacker. That guy would get all hopped up on booze and pills and smoke meth all night, draw on his walls and try to type. He'd say shit like "Atrayu forever" supposed to be something to do with nordic white supremacy but really just the name of the black man who was lay pipe to the fags ass! Hahahahah How else could he do but type//////no no////u ...ah. don t wan na.....ah/ah////mess me juist;'-)(/////donnnnnnt Aaaaaaa:h:h ATRaYu FoRever........Z

Comment

• Lokedogg
              Vet
              • Jan 2008

Btw- Remember how even Rippedfreak owned that bitch? Classic!

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Nocturnaldude

Your crazy if you think that lokedogg is gonna fall for that old crock of shit !
                He has been known world wide to be little prick , so your little gesture ain't gonna touch shit with him.
                Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• Lokedogg
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by HOTROCKS
                  Your crazy if you think that lokedogg is gonna fall for that old crock of shit !
                  He has been known world wide to be little prick , so your little gesture ain't gonna touch shit with him.
                  That's big prick to you Spotcocks.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                    • Feb 2009

LOL .....
                    Ok !
                    Mr big
                    Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• rippedfreak
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Lokedogg
                      Btw- Remember how even Rippedfreak owned that bitch? Classic!
                      i dont think we'll ever get rid of this little bitch Zerker

Comment

• Lokedogg
                        Vet
                        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                        i dont think we'll ever get rid of this little bitch Zerker
                        I gotta give credit where it's due. You made that asswipe look even more stupid than he made his ownself look! It's gotta burn his ass(more than it must already burn from repeated bfing) to know 100's if not 1000's of people are laughing at how retarded he is BwwahhhAaaaahahahaha

Comment

• John Benz
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2004

PM from BlueDevil

ROTFLMAO! The old devil tells me twice to pass it on, so here goes. Easier than typing out 2 pms.
                          Originally posted by BlueDevil
                          Wrong move man...LOL...and yes im Zerkers Cousin....if u want to talk shit about my famlily...LOL....u just signed your shit...u and your B-friend Loggedog from Tennessee.....wow...u arent so smart...oh and BTW bitch pass this message to Scott from Socal.....hes afaggot....its been confirmed from the Horses mouth...LOL......u not to bright....go ahead pass it along to your buddy "logedogg"////tell him this is Zerkers Cousin....and i dont play.....LOL...............dumb fuck u are..........LOL...........

Comment

• Lokedogg
                            Vet
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by John Benz
                            ROTFLMAO! The old devil tells me twice to pass it on, so here goes. Easier than typing out 2 pms.
                            JajajajajajahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhAahahahah John place that icon on here with the smilie rolling on the floor laughing!!!!!wooooooohheeee!!!! That fucking ignorant son of a cheap 2 dollar cocksucking whore!!!hhahhhaahaha That's real similar to the one he sent me. The chattering of my teeth was being drowned out by the rattling of my quaking bones I was shaking so hard. So Zerker's whore mother fucked her brother and it's been Uncle Daddy and his son posting here- nocturnalspludge and da debbil? Uh ok..it's his world!SAaaaweeeettt! Like I told the bitch in pm, fuck him and all of his inbred cunt family.

Comment

• Scott21
                              VET
                              • Oct 2007

Hey Loke, guess the secret is out between me and you Zerker got it from the Horses mouth, what will your wife ever think?? hahahahah!!!

That can't be Zerkers cousin, no one can duplicate his level of stupidity.

Comment

• Lokedogg
                                Vet
                                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Scott21
                                Hey Loke, guess the secret is out between me and you Zerker got it from the Horses mouth, what will your wife ever think?? hahahahah!!!

That can't be Zerkers cousin, no one can duplicate his level of stupidity.
                                Hahahaha he's a riot!!! Oh I dunno- they're all inbreds!

Comment

Working...