Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IxxTapouTxxI
    VET
    • Dec 2003

Well damn son! Good work, tough decision I'm sure....may be easy at first but temptation will soon follow! You're one strong minded individual, you'll do great regardless on what you put your mind to!!

Thanks for everything big dogg!

Keep in touch!

You're still a sexy beast! :-p

-TapouT-
    If you always do what you've always done,
    You'll always get what you've always got!!

Disclaimer: IxxTapouTxxI neither promotes nor demotes the use of steroids. The information I share here is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Vet @ Anabolic-Enhancement.com
    Vet @ United-Muscle.com
    Vet @ WorldClassBodybuilding.com

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

good luck with that bro

hearing this news makes me want to shave my mustache though

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Thanks Homies for your kind words and positive wishes and Thate ,when i think of you this guy comes to mind for some reason.

Comment

• black7
          Vet
          • Feb 2007

lololol freddie!!!

dude gotta bust ya chops oly... havent u quit like 5 times already?
          Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• rippedfreak
            Banned
            • Dec 2005

My Boo, my love, my everything..please, lets be rational and think about this..dont leave me for good

come over and we'll hear a slow song weezy sang to Trina..you really consider staying with your hunk with junk in the trunk..i miss you already

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by black7
              lololol freddie!!!

dude gotta bust ya chops oly... havent u quit like 5 times already?
              If you read the initial post which prolly you didnt because you were salivating all over my sexy package you'd have read that i clearly said it has been a rollercoaster during the past 2 years in terms of getting serious about it or not and that life keep throwing new shit at me that deviates me from it..now ,im older and I have nothing proof ,been there done that..and speaking of; havent you been cutting for the past 6 years??.. ouuuchhhhh!!!

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                My Boo, my love, my everything..please, lets be rational and think about this..dont leave me for good

come over and we'll hear a slow song weezy sang to Trina..you really consider staying with your hunk with junk in the trunk..i miss you already
                sup fag..youre definitely coming to the wedding

Comment

• black7
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                  If you read the initial post which prolly you didnt because you were salivating all over my sexy package you'd have read that i clearly said it has been a rollercoaster during the past 2 years in terms of getting serious about it or not and that life keep throwing new shit at me that deviates me from it..now ,im older and I have nothing proof ,been there done that..and speaking of; havent you been cutting for the past 6 years??.. ouuuchhhhh!!!
                  yea.... but jus sayin this may be part of the roller coaster... bro it dont matter as long as ur happy
                  Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Oh trust me...I was happy then and happy now as well...it's a transition since I;ve been doing it for so long..and it's not like im gonna let myself go that much..lol

Comment

• rippedfreak
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2005

sup fag..youre definitely coming to the wedding
                      Can't wait..hopefully I'll be up 20 lbs sitting at around 160 by then so I can take a cool pic with u and post it on my FaceBook to be cool..pfft..I will bet my life 2 things..1. Wedding won't go down or 2. It goes down, but u won't invite me cuz ur my biggest groupie and would be to nervous with me in the crowd.....well, if number 2 is the case, plz get over it and lemme know..I would honestly be down to ride and celebrate a little with my pookie

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

bwhahahahahahahahahahaaahahaha!!!.. bet all your money on me ,doggie...o como se dice en cubanazo " voy a mi = bet on me..

Comment

• Thate
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2007

a day will soon come when you are dwarfed in size by rippedfreak....

Comment

• rippedfreak
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2005

bwhahahahahahahahahahaaahahaha!!!.. bet all your money on me ,doggie...o como se dice en cubanazo " voy a mi = bet on me..
                            Si tu supieras que ninguna puta va andar con un sapingo que ni puede pagar el seguro de su honda civic... Como piensas que ella va a casarse con un come mierda como tu?(My g/f just wrote that out for me as I narrated it to her in english) she's on my bed studying while I'm watching my "first 48"

But no bullshit, I honestly wanna go to that cheapy ass 8 thousand dollar wedding..all the little scrubs will sweat me in my slacks and Armani Jacket walking in..ughh can't wait

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

I was like "damn ,nice fucking Spanish' but right away I knew you're dumb ass is too retarded to speak such beauty,beside being a tiny sellout..lol.."..dirle a la loca tuya que estoy 10 veces mas bueno que tu y que mi pingon tienes mas de 8 pulgadas pa su culo gordo.make her read that....fo sure I'll send you invitations.

Me estoy echando un pan con lechon en Sergios on Coral way..

Comment

• JrMaFia
                                BANNED for being a JETS fan
                                • Oct 2007

dude where the fuck do i press 1 for english
                                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                                Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                                Cassidy: Crue!
                                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                                Cassidy: Def Lep!
                                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                                Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

Working...