done with bodybuilding

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OLYMPIAN

click on the "get an education,speaking more than 1 language is beautiful " button

Comment

• rippedfreak
      Banned
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
      I was like "damn ,nice fucking Spanish' but right away I knew you're dumb ass is too retarded to speak such beauty,beside being a tiny sellout..lol.."..dirle a la loca tuya que estoy 10 veces mas bueno que tu y que mi pingon tienes mas de 8 pulgadas pa su culo gordo.make her read that....fo sure I'll send you invitations.

Me estoy echando un pan con lechon en Sergios on Coral way..

Lmfaoooo..conooo..nigga el sergios aqui por la casa en la 67 calle del palmetto es de pingaaa

And trust me, u would totally love her..mulatica, cuban/columbian, wifey..que rica nigga..all natural, natural tan, gorgeous..pfft..let's see if I can hold her till the wedding..she's riding with me to washington so I think she's a keep

Comment

• rippedfreak
        Banned
        • Dec 2005

That's class papa..not that immagrant u brought in that paid u 12 grand to marry her for papers

(Middle one)

Comment

• rippedfreak
          Banned
          • Dec 2005

Ohh..and toned as a ma' fuka..wifey got more striations and cuts on her legs than forkboy could dream of

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

lol..nice,..Colombians are hot and they fuck like crazy..Ive been with a few but had a serious girl from Barranquilla once,, dime piece and addicted to Cuban dick...they luvvv that cuban pinga ,son. ..acere ,shave that beard you look like a fucking Winn Dxies' carnicero (butcher)

Comment

• rippedfreak
              Banned
              • Dec 2005

Lol..nigga str8 sex addicts..no bullshit..as for the beard..imma be wolverine for halloween so I gotta let it grow out..Puurrr(pic was at fountaine bleu a few weeks agao..yoo..poo there...is banginngg son)

Comment

• tacosupreem

lies you will be back. bodybuilding is the craziest drug of all

Comment

• TAVARES88
                  • Aug 2008

I'm laughing hard.

Latin womans love to f*ck.
                  Adopt what is useful and reject what is not.

Comment

• black7
                    Vet
                    • Feb 2007

,shave that beard you look like a fucking Winn Dxies' carnicero (butcher)
                    rofl
                    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• John Benz
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2004

Oly, congratulations on finding the love of your life and your upcoming nuptials. I hope you stick around and post here on a regular basis my friend. And I agree...Spanish is a beautiful language. Sarah is taking Spanish classes this year.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

<-------------------/lmao!!!..Funny thing is he thinks he's stylin' ...lol..hilarious, one ridiculous fucker..look at him..hahahha, nigga is a tripppp..remind me of a GUAGUERO = Hialeah School Bus driver...TITO Y TITA SCHOOL BUS SERVICES.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by John Benz
                          Oly, congratulations on finding the love of your life and your upcoming nuptials. I hope you stick around and post here on a regular basis my friend. And I agree...Spanish is a beautiful language. Sarah is taking Spanish classes this year.
                          Appreciate that, Daddy

Comment

• John Benz
                            Vet
                            • Jan 2004

..acere ,shave that beard you look like a fucking Winn Dxies' carnicero (butcher)
                            It's taken him the last 19 years to grow that beard, but after stern advice from his supreme mentor, he will shave it soon.

Comment

• rippedfreak
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2005

<-------------------/lmao!!!..Funny thing is he thinks he's stylin' ...lol..hilarious, one ridiculous fucker..look at him..hahahha, nigga is a tripppp..remind me of a GUAGUERO = Hialeah School Bus driver...TITO Y TITA SCHOOL BUS SERVICES.
                              if that aint a fine as nigga..then honestly i dont know what is..and i mean that from the upmost part of my heart..jesus im fine

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

ROFLMAO!!

Comment

Working...