Good things about insulin

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • big ragu

Originally posted by Shovel
    If you're a competition BBer, then you should use every option available to get an edge on the next person. BBing is just my hobby...
    I agree with this. I've seen first hand how scaary insulin can be. Whatever you do, be careful.

Comment

• P. Bateman
      Vet
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Scotsmark
      There are documented cases of two bodybuilders who self-administered insulin and suffered hypoglycemia. One individual suffered a seizure after giving himself 320 units of Regular insulin prior to a workout. Following the seizure, the weightlifter admitted to injecting 80 units of Regular insulin in both thighs every hour over a three- to four-hour period each day, while ingesting large amounts of carbohydrates.
      C'mon now.
      “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Scotsmark
        One individual suffered a seizure after giving himself 320 units of Regular insulin prior to a workout. Following the seizure, the weightlifter admitted to injecting 80 units of Regular insulin in both thighs every hour over a three- to four-hour period each day, while ingesting large amounts of carbohydrates. The other bodybuilder suffered severe brain damage after experiencing neuroglycopenia (low blood sugar in the brain) after taking excessive amounts of insulin.
        WTF? This fruitcake shot 320 units in one fucking day??? AND he's still alive????LOL It's truly amazing the idiots out there! Maybe thats just an exaggerated number for the story I dunno.

I tried Hum-R two times before. Once ON, and once OFF. Nada. Didn't do dick for me. Did a shitload of research before I tried it of course. Started low obviously, around 3iu pw, and gradually ramped it up until evenutally I was poking 15iu pw. Only ran it pw. Nada. Then again, I didn't see much from IGF either, so maybe its just me haha. Give me good ol' test, maybe some tren or deca, and I'm good to go. I've heard slin works best when combined with GH & IGF, but I dunno first hand.

Comment

• Narkissos
          Vet
          • Mar 2005

Insulin is one of my favorite compounds. And I've used it numerous times over the years.
          Owner of:

Mod/VIP/VET @ Other Boards

"Your Passion defines your Priorities"--Corey Worrell

Comment

Working...