Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JuicedVenom
    Banned
    • Sep 2014

Post is what I was informed to do IF I am doing 1pin only. Thoughts???

Comment

• beast
      Vet
      • Mar 2010

I like pinning prework out. I drink a shit ton of aminos and creatine along with maltodextrin or glycojet during my workout. The pump is INSANE! After my workout I drink ground up oat meal and hydrolyzed whey protein. Never worried about crashing.
      Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• JuicedVenom
        Banned
        • Sep 2014

Ok I'll take your advice then. Pre workout it is. Amino a and creatine see all set. Waxy maize? Glycojet is the tabs? I'm trying to do your advice to a T

Comment

• beast
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

glycojet is a powder from evogen. Maltodextrin can be bought a huge tub from gnc called carbo gain. Either is cool. I mix 1 scoop aminos, 1 scoop creatine and 1 serving maltodextrin. I drink this on the way to the gym after I've had my slin. About 10-15 minutes after my shot. I have finished it and make another and slowly sip it during my 1.5-2 hr workout. Then about 30 minutes after my workout I have my 1 cup oats with 60 grams whey. You might tone it down a little if you want, maybe half the maltodextrin in each shake.
          Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• JuicedVenom
            Banned
            • Sep 2014

All right. Perfect. I'll be ordering the neded SUPPS now. I got mass gainer w 85 g carbs 60 G protein n 650 cals. But I'm using your protocol cut in half. Due to 5iu to start, by day 10 I'll up to 10 Iu slowly over ten days. 1iu eod. I'm bein careful. I can always go up. My workouts are generally high intensity. No talking. Quick rests and get it going. No spotter or w/o partner is a plus at times. But also sucks when u wanna really go hard. I grab a guy n ask 4 spot here n there

Comment

• beast
              Vet
              • Mar 2010

Cool! Just watch out for the signs of low blood sugar! You'll be good!

Comment

• JuicedVenom
                Banned
                • Sep 2014

Sound reasonable? Or is 15-20iu better? Split?

Comment

• beast
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2010

Originally posted by JuicedVenom
                  Sound reasonable? Or is 15-20iu better? Split?
                  NO! Start low like you said. % and work up slowly. I did 15 preworkout once and I sweat like a bastard and felt stupid the whole time. Stay low!

Comment

• JuicedVenom
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2014

Lol I know I meant. I'll start at 5iu and work up to ten or 15. Not start there. Sorry I mislead u. I'll start at 5 n see from there. Ty so much.

Comment

Working...