VET
    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Sadie
    aww thanks working on it hehe

you are the first guy i have ever met thats sad they have no sides hehe
    Not complaining, lol, but wondering..

Comment

• Sadie

thats totally normal i was just kidding hehe do you feel any body temp increase? i noticed by prolly week 5 that i was pretty damn hot all the time. other than that i really had no sides related to that particular part of my cycle

Comment

• Mick-G
        VET
        • Jan 2005

^ You were on a cycle tho right? What were you taking other than gh? I am not talking anything but the gh right now. Yesterday i took a whole vial of the gh at once just to see what it would do. I did notice alittle body temp increase, but that was about 6hrs after i took the bottle, but it went away and i had no problems during the night or sides. I took almost another vial today. I guess ill see what happens. It is just kinda frustrating, because now i do not know if these are real of something other than gh. I should have just taken the Jin instead, but from all the talk about fakes i decided to go with the blue tops.

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by Mick-G
          ^ You were on a cycle tho right? What were you taking other than gh? I am not talking anything but the gh right now. Yesterday i took a whole vial of the gh at once just to see what it would do. I did notice alittle body temp increase, but that was about 6hrs after i took the bottle, but it went away and i had no problems during the night or sides. I took almost another vial today. I guess ill see what happens. It is just kinda frustrating, because now i do not know if these are real of something other than gh. I should have just taken the Jin instead, but from all the talk about fakes i decided to go with the blue tops.

ya i was on cycle. 20mg var ed clen (from 20mcg-140mcg) and 3ius of GH ED. on the 2nd cycle i added 75mcg of T3 but i dont think that would have cut the sides that i felt on the first cycle.

first cycle when i started getting the pain i was on less of everything actually lol (10mg var same clen and 2IUs of GH no T3) you would THINK the heavier cycle would give more sides but it didnt so thats why i assume my body was doing me a favor hehe

even off cycle i stayed on the GH with just 1 week off cause i was traveling. when i got back on and got the 2nd order i upped it but i had the body heat increase pretty steady starting the 2nd month and continues until the end. (got slightly worse on t3 obviously)
          was Jin both times and from the same guy both times also
          Last edited by Guest; 03-28-2008, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Mick-G
            VET
            • Jan 2005

^maybe it was the clen/var that added body heat. Hell, i get body heat just looking at you, lol! Hey, i had to say that sorry..

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by Mick-G
              ^maybe it was the clen/var that added body heat. Hell, i get body heat just looking at you, lol! Hey, i had to say that sorry..
              it could have been but it seemed to get more noticable after i was on GH for a while

and ty lol i think you just made me blush LOL you get a cookie for that one i dont blush LOL!

Comment

• Mick-G
                VET
                • Jan 2005

Oh....just a cookie??? Oh well... i guess it is better than crumbs. Ill take what i can get from you..

Comment

• Sadie

LOL! a cookie and a medal?

Comment

Working...