X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trapology
    • Jan 2007

Best Time For Growth Shots?

Just got it in and about to start using it monday

Been looking around for info and i see theres alot of diffrent opinions on when is the best time to use it. Just interested to hear everyones theorys.
    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn
  • Sadie

i used to do half the dose in the am then hald in the pm

Comment

• rippedfreak
      Banned
      • Dec 2005

i wanna start it to..been hearing on here the AM n Pm shots but read every where else to do it PWO....im debating and still reading trying to see wats best...

GH alone or slin/aas?

wanna get reviews on this as well

Comment

• Trapology
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by rippedfreak
        i wanna start it to..been hearing on here the AM n Pm shots but read every where else to do it PWO....im debating and still reading trying to see wats best...

GH alone or slin/aas?

wanna get reviews on this as well
        AAS U can use
        ide stay away from slin

IGF is cool from what I hear
        I also heard doin growth pre workout is pretty good also. No sure the reasoning
        Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• rippedfreak
          Banned
          • Dec 2005

why stay away from slin??

diabetes runs in my fam..you think slin can fuk me up?

Comment

• tacosupreem

i just take my 2 iu's in the morn. wondering if there is a better time too

Comment

• RJH8541
              VET
              • Nov 2003

i have taken GH every way possible, and I have found, for me, that AM shots are the best. Made sense to me as this is when your natty GH is at its lowest, as your GH pulses occur about 2 hours into REM sleep.

Really Nigbo you just gotta try it and see what works best.

As for doing it PWO, i wouldn't as GH decreases Insulin sensitivity, and PWO you want that insulin spike to rush nutrients to the cells. At least thats how I look at it. Unless you are taking more than 5 ius/d, i would do your shots in the AM. But like I said, just try em all and see.
              drVJ is hot

Comment

• Trapology
                • Jan 2007

Ok...AM is the best sounding
                Now my next question is, is what is the best schedle

Everyone seems to say 5 on 2 off, but that also apparently is just away for people to cut the cost it seems.

My goal is basically to cut fat

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by Nigbo
                  Ok...AM is the best sounding
                  Now my next question is, is what is the best schedle

Everyone seems to say 5 on 2 off, but that also apparently is just away for people to cut the cost it seems.

My goal is basically to cut fat
                  i did the same dose ED

Comment

• Thate
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Nigbo
                    apparently is just away for people to cut the cost it seems.
                    some say it keeps you from shutting down taking those 2 days off

Comment

• Sadie

my understanding is that if you take t3 with it there is no thyroid issue. is that what you mean by shut down?. i did 3ius ed split into 2 doses and t3 once ED of 75 mcg and had no issues other then being slightly tired cause i really shouldnt have exceeded 50mcg but i got some bad advice lol

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

in the morning since it's when your body is more catabolic..simple.

why waste it pwo when your natural gh level are extremelly high from your workout or at night since after a few hrs of deep sleep the raise up.

Comment

• Mick-G
                          VET
                          • Jan 2005

Depends if you are taking 1 or 2 injects. If only one do in the am, if 2 do one in am and the other mid-day. ED is preferred over 5/2.

Comment

• JrMaFia
                            BANNED for being a JETS fan
                            • Oct 2007

u guys seiing results of 2iu a day and are u doing monday-friday and taking the weekend off
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                            Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                            Cassidy: Crue!
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                            Cassidy: Def Lep!
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                            Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• RJH8541
                              VET
                              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by JrMaFia
                              u guys seiing results of 2iu a day and are u doing monday-friday and taking the weekend off
                              depends on what results you are looking for. It can be a great dose for maintenance. Long term that will help keep the fat off at that dose.

What I think most people need to always understand about GH is it is a LONG term thing. Using GH for 4 months may give you results, but you are just tapping the benefits of using GH. I was on for 1.5 years (up to 5ius/d ON and 3ius maintenance) and my body completely changed. Not just fat loss or muscle gain, but total physique change.

I wouldn't waste my time with GH unless I knew I could be on for AT LEAST 6 months.

GH is expensive. Even at the old days prices for generics. Can't get skimpy on GH like you can with AAS.
                              drVJ is hot

Comment

Working...