X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shovel
    VET
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Freezerdude
    I'm curious to see how this turns out for ya dude, I hope you have a better run than the with the GH, If this works out for ya I'll give it a shot myself..
    Me too, cause its about half the cost of gh...
    Semper Fi

Comment

• A.B
      VET
      • Jun 2004

Good luck man. I found huge success with peptides. Helped with some injuries as well

Comment

• Shovel
        VET
        • Jul 2011

Update

Been using 100-200mcg of each 2xday(am pm) and I can't really say if it's doing anything noticeable. I'm sure it's not hurting anything running them on test and deca, but peps probably need to be ran alone for me give an accurate review.
        Semper Fi

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Shovel
          Been using 100-200mcg of each 2xday(am pm) and I can't really say if it's doing anything noticeable. I'm sure it's not hurting anything running them on test and deca, but peps probably need to be ran alone for me give an accurate review.
          It took a while for me. The main thing for me was the pain inmy knees went away. I've had sore knees forever from repeated injuries to both and surgical repair. I wasn't able to squat anymore. After about 3 months on the peptides I could squat regularly again. hacks still kill them but I can squat, leg press, front squat, dead lift and leg ext and curl. So they really were a huge difference for my joints. Also helped me sleep. When I'm off I recover faster on the peps than off. A little leaning as well. Those are the main things. i don't think it gives you GH like effects in size and strength. I've been using them for near 2 years now. The results are mild but noticeable. Pretty major for my knees though. I can still out work the peptides though. I got cocky and started on the hack machine and one knee is still sore but getting better. Squatting today probably at 70% effort. I don't do rest well. Always worked around or worked through unless it broke right off. Part of my mental illness I guess.

Comment

• Shovel
            VET
            • Jul 2011

Thanks Gman. I'm gonna keep goin with em for a year like the gh and give it a fair shot. Hell, maybe even come off AAS completely to see.
            I want to get as big as I can, but it's not really practical in my life ATM...
            Semper Fi

Comment

• Glycomann

I'm thinking about mixing them in a protocol with GH. Maybe mid this year I might try something new.

Comment

• DLEATO

Originally posted by Glycomann
                I'm thinking about mixing them in a protocol with GH. Maybe mid this year I might try something new.
                Ive always wanted to see what a GH and GHRP mixed cycle would be like. im very curious to see how that goes for you.

will you be running a log?

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by DLEATO
                  Ive always wanted to see what a GH and GHRP mixed cycle would be like. im very curious to see how that goes for you.

First I have to decide whether of not to do it. I'm still debating if at 50 I want to be really cranking on it and dumping money into something like this. If I do it will be in a log somewhere.

Comment

• Glycomann

You could always be the guinea pig and run it yourself. I would do GHRP before bed, wake for a piss and hit the GH, and then hit the GHRP again in the morning before breakfast. I imagine it would lean the piss out of you. GHRP would prol be 200 micrograms per dose and GH would start at 1.5 and work up to 4 iu. I would do it for 6 months and evaluate.

Comment

• Shovel
                      VET
                      • Jul 2011

I forgot how much I hate doin these little bee stings all the time...
                      Semper Fi

Comment

• Jumperz
                        Vet
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Shovel
                        I forgot how much I hate doin these little bee stings all the time...
                        man it killed me! 4 months was torcher.

Comment

• DLEATO

Pussys!!!

Comment

• Shovel
                            VET
                            • Jul 2011

Pussys!!!
                            Guess I need to up my AI!
                            Semper Fi